Success after IF
Options

If your LO sleeps through the night...

What time do they go to sleep? On a good day, Henry is asleep by 7:30/8 pm to 6/6:30 am. Last week he wasn't falling asleep until 10 pm though and sleeping until 6 am. Still good, but leaving me with no time to prep things for the following day before work.

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If your LO sleeps through the night...

• Options
    DS goes to sleep between 7-8 pm (we aim for about 7:30 pm) and sleeps till about 6-6:30 am. We have had tons of sleep issues, so for now we are happy with this although he is still taking 2 naps a day to compensate for the shorter nights.  I'm a SAHM so it works out okay for our schedule and compared to a 3 am wakeup (used to happen until 1 month ago) this is okay with me.
  • Options
    laura1laura1 member

DD: When she was your kiddo's age, she went to bed at 6-6:30pm, and slept until 6:30am.  Now she is in bed at 7, sleeps until 6:30-7am.

DS: When he was your kiddo's age, he didn't STTN.  But he went to bed at 7pm, and was up 2+ times a night :(

Now, (and really since we ferbered him at 6ish months) he goes into bed between 7 and 7:30.  Tosses and turns for 30-60min (he does this no matter what time we put him down - we have tried adjusting his bed time, but it doesn't help - just makes him overtired), then falls asleep about 8, maybe sooner.  He is up about 7-7:30am.   

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Both of our LO's are in bed by 9:00 pm usually (I like to aim for 8:30, but it depends on the feeding schedule they set for themselves by the time they wake up in the morning) and they usually wake up between 6:00 - 7:00 am. I understand about the prep time -- that prep time after they go to bed is precious to me! :0)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He usually is in bed by 8 - we shoot for 7:30.  He usually wakes up between 6:30 and 7 (but today he let me sleep until 8 - woohoo!!!)
  • Options
    We are new to this but so far he's been falling asleep by 8 and waking up at about 6:45. 
  • Options
    we put her down at 9 and she gets up around 5:30 when I get up for work. We had been putting her to bed earlier but then she was still waking at 3am. putting her to bed later made her sttn. she still naps a lot though. 
  • Options
    Ali212Ali212 member
    Up until now, we've done a 7/7:30pm bedtime and she's had a 7/7:30am waketime.  The last week though we've had waketimes between 5:30-6:30am which I'm not interested in having so I tried moving up her bedtime to 6:45 tonight (and cut out her last nap of the day) so we'll see how this works.
    5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At six months when DD started STTN, she was going to bed at 6:30/6:45pm and waking at 6:30am. And that is pretty much still her schedule.
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options
    My DD sleeps from 7:30/8:00 to 6:30-ish the next morning. I know what you mean about the prep time...you definitely need it!
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

They normally go to sleep around 6:30 or 7pm and wake up anywhere from 6-7am. 

Sometimes Grey gives us a hard time when we put him down but we leave him in there an he calms down and falls asleep in 30 minutes. He sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night.  We just give him his paci and he goes back to sleep.  Leland sleeps like a rock...anywhere anytime!

• Options

DS is asleep between 7:30-8 normally...and wakes anywhere between 5:30-6:30.  If he goes to bed later, he still wakes up in the same time range.

He takes two naps, a longer one in the morning (1.5-2.5 hours) and then an hour long one around 4ish

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"