Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

~*~ Baby Trend ~*~

Hello Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the baby Trend Car Seats and Joggers?!?!

We are expecting our first in Oct. Have done some research but you never know who opinion you are getting??

Are they easy to get in and out? How easy of a set up is the Jogger? Heavy or normal weight to a normal stroller??

Any Info much appreciated

~TIA

Re: ~*~ Baby Trend ~*~

• Options

We have their new infant seat in Grand Prix, but haven't yet used it.  The only drawback I've heard about them is that you have to meet up the top latches to insert them, whereas other brands each of the four sides snap in independently. 

I got it because unlike the Britax Chaperone it'll fit in a normal car.  I also liked the head side impact support (not a flimsy cushion), the boot, the big sunshade, that you can use w/o the base, that it would lock into the DSNG, and that it was highly rated and affordable.

TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We plan on gettting a baby trend jogger (probably gray mist) and the matching car seat.  It's gender neutral and gets good reviews on walmart and target.  I've asked about the baby trend joggers before and always got positive responses, car seats too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am planning on getting the baby trend jogger and matching car seat from Babies R Us (the black and purple one, its gender neutral too right?).  But while we were there today I couldn't figure out how to change the seat position on the jogger.
  • Options

imageContactDanielle:
    I am planning on getting the baby trend jogger and matching car seat from Babies R Us (the black and purple one, its gender neutral too right?).  But while we were there today I couldn't figure out how to change the seat position on the jogger.

There is a little "pulley" on the back of the seat to adjust the recline :) I haven't been able to use mine yet, but I have it put together waiting and so far I like it!  

• Options

I know three moms with the Baby Trend travel system joggers & they love them. The only thing they say they is that the jogger is a little big.. but its worth dealing with bc of how great the jogger is and.. They can go anywhere! Im getting one myself as well.

• Options
    I love my baby trend jogger.  We used the carseat as well when DD was little and it was nice, the tiangle handle is actually really nice for carrying versus a normal carseat you can actually get a good grip on them.  We still use the stroller and DD has always loved it!  I have never had any problems with mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The Baby Trend infant seat has one of the shortest, if not the shortest shells on the market, so it's outgrown very quickly. The jogger is not great. We have one, and the front wheel is a PITA! It wobbles all the time despite re-reading the directions and re-tightening it. It works for short trips around the block, but it's not my main stroller, and I'm really glad that it's not. Overall, there are much better strollers and infant car seats out there. I would go with a Graco Snugride, Chicco Keyfit or Safety 1st Onboard Air infant seat. Then a snap and go, or stroller with an infant adaptor or bassinet for the beginning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"