December 2011 Moms
Options

~~*Weekend Workout Check-in*~~

Forgot yesterday Embarrassed  Hope you all had a great weekend and found some time to be active!

Yesterday I was lazy and just took the dog on a long 40 minute walk with DH.  Today, 40 minutes of cardio and weights, plus we will be doing some yard work this evening.

Re: ~~*Weekend Workout Check-in*~~

• Options
    Yesterday I did 40 minutes of cardio at the gym. Today I gave my 2 dogs a bath (wore me out so much, I took a 2 hr nap!).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I went stand-up paddle boarding yesterday for about an hour, and then spent the rest of the day on house rennovations, which was more taxing than the workout! Today I went for a walk and more house rennovations. Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageiluvmylab:

Forgot yesterday Embarrassed  Hope you all had a great weekend and found some time to be active!

Yesterday I was lazy and just took the dog on a long 40 minute walk with DH.  Today, 40 minutes of cardio and weights, plus we will be doing some yard work this evening.

Do you ever take a day off??! Wink  I admire your dedication!

After starting off last week so good, I got lazy.  We did have the ILs come into town, a Cardinals game, and I had to work today, so I guess I shouldn't beat myself up too much.  I really didn't have a whole lot of time and energy left (excuses, excuses).

Oh well...try again tomorrow.

• Options

I got a mile run in before we left for the airport yesterday morning. When we got to Florida we spent a while swimming.

Today I got some more swimming in (which will be happening every day, yay!), a bunch of biking and running after my toddler at the beach. Plus since it feels like it's 8,000,000 degrees here I have probably sweat the equivalent of a workout or two.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagegina_bo_bena:
    imageiluvmylab:

After starting off last week so good, I got lazy.  We did have the ILs come into town, a Cardinals game, and I had to work today, so I guess I shouldn't beat myself up too much.  I really didn't have a whole lot of time and energy left (excuses, excuses).

LOL, I did on Friday!  Mind you, I'm a teacher on summer vacation right now, so working out consistently (at least getting myself to the gym) once work starts is going to be much tougher.

• Options
    imageiluvmylab:
    imagegina_bo_bena:
    imageiluvmylab:

LOL, I did on Friday!  Mind you, I'm a teacher on summer vacation right now, so working out consistently (at least getting myself to the gym) once work starts is going to be much tougher.

That's good you're getting it in while you can!

• Options
    I am happy to report that we took a 7 night cruise and I worked out 4 days during it!  I lifted weights and did at least 2 miles fast walk on the treadmill.  I didn't work out this weekend though cause we were traveling all day yesterday and then today we've been relaxing and recovering and it was our anniversary!

I did not, however, hold back too much on the eating department (it's a cruise how can you?!)  so I will be interested to see how much weight I gained when I get on the scale again.  I was hoping the gym time would somewhat counteract the eating...
  • Options
    imageDaisyKD:
    I am happy to report that we took a 7 night cruise and I worked out 4 days during it!  I lifted weights and did at least 2 miles fast walk on the treadmill.  I didn't work out this weekend though cause we were traveling all day yesterday and then today we've been relaxing and recovering and it was our anniversary!

I did not, however, hold back too much on the eating department (it's a cruise how can you?!)  so I will be interested to see how much weight I gained when I get on the scale again.  I was hoping the gym time would somewhat counteract the eating...

That's awesome!  I always like to work out on vacation,  not because I'm some exercise freak, but because I feel better when I do and have more energy.  And I don't blame you for eating!  That's what vacations are all about!

• Options
    yesterday I went kayaking, Im sore today. Today I took a run with 2 kids in the jogger (one was not my kid) and then later on a mile walk with 6 kids, lol. All the neighbors walked with us. I am exhausted.
  • Options
    yeah I like to work out on vacation if I can, and since it was an Alaskan cruise and the weather was crummy I had plenty of time to.  There was no laying by the pool, and I couldn't get in the hot tub, so I would go spend as much time as I wanted in the gym.  It was really relaxing.
  • Options
    I did a great 1.5 hour workout on saturday at the gym with cardio and weights... but I was zonked this morning after standin gat a concert last night for 5 hours, so I took the day off.  I've worked out a ton lately, and good thing:  I ate McDonalds twice this weekend and pizza today!  Yikes!!
    pregnancy Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"