December 2011 Moms
Options

BRU registry question

I'm seriously thinking of shutting this registry down if things don't get easier... I logged in again today and found random numbers of items, things that had been added that we did not add, etc. DH doesn't even remember the password, so I know it's not him.

Anywho.

When someone buys an item, shouldn't that item stay on the registry list and just show up as 1 desired/1 purchased? MIL got us one of the stuffed animals DH wanted for part of our housewarming gift yesterday, but the item is now nowhere to be found on the registry. I added it again, then marked it as purchased, and POOF. Gone.

My concern is if I can't look things up to prove they were on there for returns, and the registry is the key to returns if we get multiples of something and there's no gift receipt, how can I prove it was actually on there?

I remember our bridal registries being super easy; if it was purchased, it didn't go anywhere, it just said fulfilled.

Thanks! 

Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011

Re: BRU registry question

• Options
    I've seen other posts with BRU registry issues, but I've had none.  I only did my registry online though.  I think there are more problems if you scan in the store and then it goes online.  Is that what happened?
  • Options

We started in the store a month ago and I had issues then, I had to go back and delete about 50 items we didn't add. I had it down to what should be on there, now there's things again that we didn't add. It's so strange.

Now that I'm reading the help section for registries, it's saying the item should say "Desired: 0" instead of being MIA. Ugh. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    On my BRU registry, when an item is purchased, it goes wayyyy down to the bottom of the list--under the "already purchased" heading.  Occassionally the color of an item will change, if they've run out of the color I originally chose, but other than that I have no problems.  (Keep an eye on it--I've had many pink items change to the blue version!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelaurenmbride:
    On my BRU registry, when an item is purchased, it goes wayyyy down to the bottom of the list--under the "already purchased" heading.  Occassionally the color of an item will change, if they've run out of the color I originally chose, but other than that I have no problems.  (Keep an eye on it--I've had many pink items change to the blue version!)

This is where my purchased items are also. However I have had to delete a ton of random items from my registry...I don't know how/why/when/where they get added but all of a sudden I will have a bunch of crap on there. It drives me nuts!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image2gr8pits:

imagelaurenmbride:

This is where my purchased items are also. However I have had to delete a ton of random items from my registry...I don't know how/why/when/where they get added but all of a sudden I will have a bunch of crap on there. It drives me nuts!

Ok thanks, several refreshes later, logging out, logging back in... that's where it is. 

Glad I'm not the only one who has had to delete a bunch of stuff. My experience with them has not been the greatest. I was told I'd get a call soon after I started the registry in store, nothing. The whole deleting thing is about to put me over the edge! 

• Options
    I accidentally set up two registries and can't delete either of them. Anyone know how to do that?
    Edited because I am an English teacher and that's what we do.
    Pregnancy Ticker 

BFP: 7/20/14  MMC: 8/29/14  D&C: 8/31
    BFP: 12/27/14 MMC: 1/26/15 D&C: 1/29
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"