Trouble TTC
Options

**3T Weekly Check-In**

2»

Re: **3T Weekly Check-In**

• Options
    STL34STL34 member

Hey Zook, thanks for taking care of the check-in!  I think the second June 2011 BFPs should read July.

Update:  I'm on BCPs.  I go in for an u/s on Tuesday.  Hopefully things will be where the RE wants them and I'll get to stop the BCPs.  Then, I will be waiting for AF.  Hopefully she will show up soon after stopping BCPs.  We're still trying to get IVF #3 in!

QOTW:  I hope big hair never comes back.  The amount of hair spray used during the 80s had to be the main reason for global warming.  I did like a lot of the hair bands, though!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options

1) What is your name (if you want to share)?

Melissa

2) When did you start TTC (month/year)?

11/10

3) What is your diagnosis, if you have one?

Me: PCOS H: Low morphology

4) What treatments have you done?

HSG, Hysteroscopy, polyp removal, 1 round of Gonal-F injections + Cervidal, first IUI is tuesday :)

My favorite thing about the 80's was Smurfs/My Little Ponys/Jem/ and the music.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Name: Kelsey

I have been TTC since: June, 2010

Diagnosis: PCOS

Treatment: As of right now I am taking Prometrium to induce my period so that I can have a day 13 ultrasound. After that, I should be starting Metformin, and eventually Clomid. I do not know many details yet since my blood work as not even come back yet. This is all still new to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So, I'm going from requesting you take me off the list due to my hip surgery, to requesting you add me to the graduates because I got a surprise BFP today. EDD 4/4/2012.

I'm totally freaked, because I'm only 19 days post hip surgery. We were not trying this cycle. According to my guesses, this is from sex 4-5 days before I ovulated (and totally pre-surgery!). Going to put a few calls in to various doctors and hope for the best!!! It will all be okay, and we will take this surprise blessing. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Currently resting at home still from my emergency surgery on Friday. I have my f/u appointment Thursday morning and I am very interested in some answers. I am also interested to see where he thinks we should go from here.

I just want to thank everyone for all your support on my post the other day. It makes things a lot easier to deal with having the support of everyone here.

QOTW: I loved Popples and Cabbage Patch Kids! I hated the hair and the clothes!

TTC #1 since 6/2010
    8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
    IVF #1 : Fall 2012
    15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
    8 Frosties!
    Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
    10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
    ?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I'm out this cycle due to a cyst.

QOTW: The 80's I was in grade school. So I guess the thing I liked the best was my carefree summers. Playing in the neighborhood, tennis, swimming, camps, running around without a care in the world. What I don't want to come back? Neon colors! Although I already see them being sported around so I dont think that will come true. 

• Options
    No big updates, just in the 2ww.
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options
    imageCGoldman96:

We are 8dpiui.  If this one doesn't work, we'll be moving on to injectibles after a break (likely) and visiting with some adoption agencies.

QOTW: I loved the cartoons - Gem & The Hollograms, Carebears and Rainbow Brite.  I also loved knee socks and jellies (though not together).  I agree with PP that things seemed a lot simpler then and I loved the fact that we were free to roam the neighborhood on our bikes with a several block radius.  I hated the mullets and hope those never come back!

Wow- I wish I grew up wherever you all did; I wasn't allowed to sit on the front porch by myself for fear of being shot or kidnapped! ha 

• Options
    ccamccam member

I'm a little late, but here's my update...

I have moved onto IUI cycle #2 with injectables.  My body is reacting slowly to the low dosage, so I was just moved up a little bit yesterday and will go back for more b/w on Wednesday. 

QOTW - Definitely fond of the 80's music, but I hope those hair styles stay in the 80's.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options

imagellizzyb:
    So, I'm going from requesting you take me off the list due to my hip surgery, to requesting you add me to the graduates because I got a surprise BFP today. EDD 4/4/2012.

I'm totally freaked, because I'm only 19 days post hip surgery. We were not trying this cycle. According to my guesses, this is from sex 4-5 days before I ovulated (and totally pre-surgery!). Going to put a few calls in to various doctors and hope for the best!!! It will all be okay, and we will take this surprise blessing. Smile

That is fantastic news! Hope your hip heals up really soon and you have a healthy pregnancy! 

• Options

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww! 

IUI#2 was a BFN. I'll be doing IUI #3 this coming Sunday or Monday. It's crazy how fast it's approaching again. We are really excited about this one because DH's frozen sample last week had the highest numbers ever! We had a fluke with IUI #2, and his count went from 49M to 7M Surprise! Thankfully, it was at 58M last week, and motility and morph improved too. Now we are just praying I have a good egg this time, so we can have our take home baby.

TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • Options

1) What is your name (if you want to share)? Rachel

2) When did you start TTC (month/year)? Dec 2010

3) What is your diagnosis, if you have one? PCOS/ anovulation

4) What treatments have you done? Clomid-no response. Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI # 1 (7/23/11)

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Update: I'm 11dp3dt and my beta is Wednesday.  I tested yesterday and this AM and got really faint lines but I'm not convinced. 

QOTW: I loved the 80's....cartoons, music & toys.  I can do without seeing any of the hairstyles. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 2/2010
    DX - Unexplained
    Clomid + IUI 1-3 = BFN
    IVF #1: Stims Started 7/08/11 (Gonal F)
    ER 7/18/11 - 9 retrieved
    Fert Report: 9 mature and all 9 fertilized
    ET 7/21/11 - 2 embies transferred
    Beta 1 (8/03) = 471 Beta 2 (8/5) 1416
  • Options
    Hi! Last post- I swear(I'll try)!!! You can move me to July BFP's Good luck all!
  • Options

Update: We had our 3rd opinion appointment today and absolutely love her! Luckily, the office is only and hour from both home and work, and the staff is great. She wants us to start with injectables/IUI as soon as we're ready. The goal 2-3 IUI cycles before switching to IVF (although, hopefully we won't need to). She also thinks that we're good candidates for an IVF trial they're starting, so we may be able to do that once we start IVF.

The bad news is, I need a rubella vaccine. I have no idea how the other two we saw didn't catch that. The good news is, new research shows that we only need to wait ONE month before cycling after the vaccine. So, if all goes as planned, we'll start our first injectables cycle in mid September!

QOTW: There's really not much from the 80s that I would like to see come back. Maybe young Modonna, but that's about it. DEFINITELY not the clothes. 

• Options
    imagepulga131:

imagellizzyb:

That is fantastic news! Hope your hip heals up really soon and you have a healthy pregnancy! 

Thanks, pulga! I appreciate it.

• Options
    imagepulga131:

imagellizzyb:

• Options
    imagellizzyb:
    imagepulga131:

imagellizzyb:

OMG!! I totally missed this the first time I read through the updates!

Congrats! I hope you hip heals quick and easy for you, and you have a wonderful pregnancy! 

• Options
    imagepulga131:
    imageCGoldman96:

We are 8dpiui.  If this one doesn't work, we'll be moving on to injectibles after a break (likely) and visiting with some adoption agencies.

QOTW: I loved the cartoons - Gem & The Hollograms, Carebears and Rainbow Brite.  I also loved knee socks and jellies (though not together).  I agree with PP that things seemed a lot simpler then and I loved the fact that we were free to roam the neighborhood on our bikes with a several block radius.  I hated the mullets and hope those never come back!

Wow- I wish I grew up wherever you all did; I wasn't allowed to sit on the front porch by myself for fear of being shot or kidnapped! ha 

Wow!  Really?  Where we lived one set of grandparents was three blocks away and the other set was six blocks away.  We would always ride our bikes back and forth between the two and visit friends.  I loved living so close to my grandparents growing up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"