January 2011 Moms

POTW

So, I get to pick the theme right? How about "Out on the Town". Post pics of LO out and about somewhere. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: POTW

• Our day at the Denver Zoo, he had a blast! This was right before we rode the train!

• We toured Cowboy's Stadium yesterday for part of DH's Grandpa's birthday. Here are the boys sitting on the star in the center of the field. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Out for dinner last night!

• imageamandabrown530:

We toured Cowboy's Stadium yesterday for part of DH's Grandpa's birthday. Here are the boys sitting on the star in the center of the field. :)

OH MY GAWDDDDD!!!  We are so jealous!!! Go Cowboys!!!

• Will post my pic later. I want to find it and relized I am on the wrong computer. BOO
  • It's too F-ing hot to go anywhere, so this pic will have to do. We got bored in the car while waiting for H to get off work, so A decided to try on Daddy's cap.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSweetHurricane:

It's too F-ing hot to go anywhere, so this pic will have to do. We got bored in the car while waiting for H to get off work, so A decided to try on Daddy's cap.

Precious! I LOVE the owls.

• imageBrittDay03:
    imageamandabrown530:

We toured Cowboy's Stadium yesterday for part of DH's Grandpa's birthday. Here are the boys sitting on the star in the center of the field. :)

OH MY GAWDDDDD!!!  We are so jealous!!! Go Cowboys!!!

LOL! It was pretty neat, but it was also pretty ridiculous hearing the guide keep saying "we spent $40 on each tile in this room" or "the wood for the lockers was imported from Africa". I mean, come on, people are starving.

• Shopping for new counters for the kitchen.  Emalyn hates Lowe's almost as much as I do!

• Just checkin out the new park down the road...

• Cute pics ladies!! I can't post any cause I can only bump from my phone right now, but I love looking at the pics and seeing how all these LO's are growing up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"