March 2012 Moms
Options

:-(

Hello guys, hope your weekend is going well! :-)

I need advice...

I have been really crampy, nauseous w/out vommiting, and headaches :-(

I don't know if I should call the dr or just wait for my appt next Mon 8/8.  I am only 5wks, and realize this can happen, my pregnancy with my 14yr DD was SOOOO MUCH easier....  Maybe it's due to my age???

Don't know, just looking for advice... Thanks ALL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :-(

• Options
    jrcr07jrcr07 member
    Sounds pretty normal to me....but if you are concerned maybe call your dr. tomorrow and see what they say!  Some of these symptoms really suck!
  • Options
    If you're really concerned, call your doctor. Otherwise just relax and hydrate. It's probably nothing. I haven't had cramping, but I have had the nausea (no vomiting) and headaches. I'd say you're experiencing typical pg symptoms. But again, if you're really concerned, call your doctor. That's what they're there for!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It sounds like normal pregnancy symptoms to me.  I would hydrate really well.  Did you recently cut out all caffeine?  If so, try having just a little bit to ease the headache. 

And it isn't your age.  Every pregnancy is different.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

All of those are normal for me when I'm pregnant. If the headaches are relly bad, Tylenol doesn't help and you have one that lasts more than a day, call your OB. My headaches get so bad that only a prescription helps.

• Options
    I have found this pregnancy MUCH more difficult than my first. Everything you said is exactly how I felt super soon after my bfp....plus I was so beyond tired. I wanted to sleep 20 hours a day for a couple of weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options
    I feel the same way.  I also felt the same with my first pregnancy, I think it is pretty normal.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It sounds very normal.  I'd wait until your appointment.  Good luck!
  • Options

Hey bigv44,

I am so glad that you asked.  I had the same exact day.  This is my first pregnancy and I have had barely any symptoms.  This is my 5th week, and I have just felt nauseous with no vommiting for the past couple of hours.  It made me pretty worried too! 

I'm going to try and take it easy, have some ginger ale, and think positive thoughts. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bigv44bigv44 member
  • Options
    bigv44bigv44 member

Thanks Everyone!

How are you guys posting the pics of your children? I want to post my DD's pic :-) 

• Options
    Sounds exactly like me at 5 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"