Blended Families
Options

YUCKY!

Alright guys I need advice...I have been really crampy, nauseous w/out vommiting, and headaches :-(I don't know if I should call the dr or just wait for my appt next Mon 8/8.  I am only 5wks, and realize this can happen, my pregnancy with my 14yr DD was SOOOO MUCH easier....  Maybe it's due to my age??? Don't know, just looking for advice... Thanks ALL! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: YUCKY!

• Options

Pregnancies are not always the same. These are normal symptoms and there isn't much a doctor is going to be able to tell you other than get plenty rest and eat healthy.

Unless you're bleeding and the headaches are more of a steady migraine, I'd wait. 

• Options
    What worked for my nausea....warm tea and green/tart apples.  Not necessarily together and they may not work for you...just suggesting something that might help that worked like a charm for me.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bigv44bigv44 member
    Thanks! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is my third pregnancy and my youngest just turned 8 so I definately know what you're talking about with feeling old. LOL

The cramps are normal. You probably don't remember them from before. It's just your ligaments stretching, at least that's what they told me the first two times. I had them at 5wks and I continue to have them now.

Nauseous without vomiting is the story of my life since I POAS. It's better than being nauseous and vomiting. Actually, that's how both my previous pregnancies were. I threw up once with my youngest but that's it between the two. The nausea has been worse this time though.

And I definately get headaches.

I wouldn't chalk it up to age though I'm tempted to myself. I'd just assume that you had similar symptoms and don't remember and/or that each pregnancy is different.

ETA: lemonade has worked awesomely for me.

Click me, click me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"