Multiples
Options

DD

Hey ladies im pregnant with twins. Im 28 weeks today. I just wanna know is it true that most likely twin pregnacys that you most likely will be giving birth within 7-8 months ? im so worried but excitedBig Smile Need feed back ... THANK YOU!Wink

Re: DD

• Options
    Not necessarily. Lots of moms here delivered at 37+ weeks. I delivered at 29 weeks, but I had complications from HELLP/pre-e.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm just past 36 weeks now so that's, what, 8 months? I get so confused when trying to convert pregnancy weeks into months.  Anyway, I was dilated 1 cm at my appointment on Tuesday but that doesn't mean anything really.  I'm hoping these babies come sometime between 37 and 38 weeks.  We're almost at 37 now!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made it to 38 weeks 3 days when I was induced due to pre-e. So it's not always the case that you deliver early with multiples.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What has your doctor told you regarding when you might deliver?
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had plenty of complications but still got to 37w3d and my scheduled C Section.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageamanda31H:
    What has your doctor told you regarding when you might deliver?

She told me most likely after 35 wks or when ever the baby ready.

• Options
    I just had mine - was 35 weeks.
  • Options
    congrats
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"