1st Trimester

Snoogle Daily Deal at Target

Just letting you ladies know that today's daily deal at Target is the Snoogle for $39.99 with free shipping!  I know my pregnancy pillow was a lifesaver, hope this helps someone.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Snoogle Daily Deal at Target

• BLESS YOU... I just dug mine out in preparation of nights to come and it is so flat and mis-shaped, I must have been super mean to it when pregnant with DD.  Just ordered myself a new one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAliandJimmy:
    Just letting you ladies know that today's daily deal at Target is the Snoogle for $39.99 with free shipping!  I know my pregnancy pillow was a lifesaver, hope this helps someone.

Thanks. I'm only 5 weeks along, but since it's on sale I'm going to order one now. I've been trying to sleep on my side & find I keep on waking up at night.   

Pregnancy TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • THANK YOU!!!! I have been thinking of buying another one (lost mine or gave it to someone else) and I just couldn't bring myself to buying a whole brand new one for the full $55. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome! My Boppy full body pillow just isn't working for me this time around...
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Carter 5.25.10   Charlotte 2.6.12   Baby#3 5.17.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"