Multiples
Options

PBK Anywhere chair questions?

I want to buy the anywhere chairs for my little ones and can't remember what size everybody recommends to get.  Should I get the regular or the oversized?  I have B/G twins and was wondering what colors you recommend?  I was thinking about getting the hot pink color for DD and was wondering if anyone has that color?  Is it too "Pepto Bismol" looking?  TIA :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PBK Anywhere chair questions?

• Options
    kegkeg member

We have the regular size and DDs will definitely get a lot of use out of them.  Heck, I can even sit in them.  I worry with the oversize ones that unless you have a lot of space they will be too big for whatever room you have them in. 

(Can't help much with the colors because I have a couple that didn't see in the latest catalog--green and lavender big dots.)

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options

I just bought these for my girls.  If you have a PBK in your area they will give you free swatches of the colors.  You could call, they may even mail them to you.  I thought the bright pink was bright, brighter then it looks online (I thought bright pink and hot pink were the same?)  

I ended up going with the light pink since I could get the covers for $16.99 each.  My local store didn't have the covers but I was able to call another store  a few hours away and they sent them to me at the sale price. So a good deal IMO.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My niece and nephews each have these at my parent's house and the regular size is fine.  My 4 1/2 yr. old nephew just upgraded to the bigger one.  The color is a personal preference, but I like the ones w/contrast piping, the madras, and the sherpa (though this doesn't allow for personalization).
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

• Options

We have regular sized ones.

We have a hot pink and a light pink.  I like them both, but the light pink definitely shows dirt more!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We have the regular size.  My friend was over with her 4 year old, and he was sitting comfortably in it, so I think they'll last for quite a while, and not take up too much space.

I got my girls the navy with stone (more like a khaki) trim.  With the script writing it looks pretty girlie, and you could do the regular writing for your DS.  I like that they are dark and don't show wear and tear, and they match our decor.  Do you have the instructions for the 'discount'?  If not, here's the link I used - we them for $68 a piece

bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Options
    I'm really glad you posted this because I want to get these for the girls for their 1st birthday.
  • Options

imagehayatiggs:
    I'm really glad you posted this because I want to get these for the girls for their 1st birthday.

me too!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We have the light pink w/ dark pink piping and the navy with beige piping (nautical or something?). Love them both & I actually think the navy shows more than the pink does, but it depends on what you let them do in that area- my kids don't generally eat in their playroom but we do give them some banana in the morning before daycare in there & it definitely shows up way more on the navy. Same for snot (LOL in the winter...) and milk if you allow that where the chairs are. the only stuff that shows up more on the pink are darker colored things. 

We did regular size & like PP, I can actually sit in it so I think they'll be fine for awhile & when they're too big to fit in them, I think they might prefer being on a full sized couch or chair anyway. 

• Options
    Thanks so much ladies!  AlishaMay..thanks a bunch for the pricing tip!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"