August 2011 Moms
Options

AW: Today is my last day as a mommy of one. : )

Tomorrow is the BIG day, ladies! My repeat c/s is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 7:30am! So happy I will be having an August baby. That was my goal!

Best believe I am taking advantage of today and eating anything and everything since I won't be eating solid foods for about 2 days. I have also been spending lots of time with DS this morning playing and hanging out. I know it will be difficult for him at first since mommy won't be able to move around as much, so I am playing hard today!

I also have a hot date with DH tonight. Going to my favorite Mexican restaurant, and then to a movie. It will also be an early 5 yr anniversary celebration (our 5 year in on August 5th). My only issue? I have nothing cute to wear that still fits! LOL 

So excited, anxious, nervous....a BIG ball of emotions! Can't wait to meet my new little girl!! Smile 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: AW: Today is my last day as a mommy of one. : )

• Options
    Yay!  That is so exciting!  Enjoy yourself today.  Sending T&Ps that everything goes right tomorrow!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Enjoy your day with your family and best wishes for tomorrow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow!  Good for you for living it up today!  You deserve it!
  • Options
    Aw congrats Mama! Hope you have an awesome day with your little family today. Can't wait to see your new LO! I will be in your shoes a week from today...yay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Have a great day today! Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh so exciting! Have a fantastic day with your family today! Best wishes for your c/s tomorrow. Im looking forward to seeing pics of your baby girl!
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member
    Thanks, ladies!! I will post tomorrow as soon as I can. Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

yay! enjoy your day and night tonight and good luck tomorrow :)

the battle begins for who is the first aug baby!

• Options
    KD+BCKD+BC member
    Enjoy your day today and good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    aw - enjoy your day today! and early congrats for tomorrow. hope everything goes smoothly :)
  • Options
    Ahhhh!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay, so exciting! Have a wonderful day. Hoping for a quick recovery for you. Enjoy your sweet little girl.
    Proud Mom to Eily 12/16/2005 BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!! I hope everything goes great tomorrow!
  • Options
    Congrats to you and your family!  What a great way to spend your last day as a mommy of one...I hope all goes well tomorrow!
  • Options
    Im so excited for you! Good luck with everything tomorrow! Cant wait to see pics! Enjoy your day today as well!! :)
  • Options
    Yay! It will be here before you know it. Our T&P's are with you. Have a Great Day today Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I hope you enjoy your day and your date night tonight!! Also hoping the c-section goes well!! Good luck with everything!! Can't wait to see pictures of your LO!
  • Options
    Awwww!  Ee-so happy for you.  I'm about 3 weeks behind but on the 21st I'm sure I will be going through the same emotions as you.  Congrats and please post pics asap!
  • Options
    So exciting!!! Best of luck tomorrow & hope you enjoy all the fun things you have planned today!

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• Options
    Wow! Good luck and enjoy the night! Best wishes for you eesome!
  • Options
    Wow, eesome!! Congratulations and Good Luck tomorrow.... Sending you lots of T& P that all goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing updates and pictures. I can't believe tomorrow will be our birth month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • Options
    Congrats! I know you're super excited! Hope everything goes well for you :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yay im very excited for you eesome. have fun meeting your lil girl. also enjoy your hot date tonight!!!
  • Options
    Best wishes that everything goes well! Congrats!
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YAY! Little L is almost here!! Enjoy your day with DH and Q...cant wait to hear all about your day and see pics of your little girl!! eeeeee!!! <3
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yay! So excited for you. Enjoy today... can't wait to see pictures of baby girl later!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Thats so exciting, I wish everything to go well tomorrow at your c-section. I think its great that you are spending lots of time with the family, a newborn really can take up everything expecially if you breastfeed on top of everything that is already going on. I am so happy for you!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!  Good luck tomorrow!!!

• Options
    How exciting!  Hope you thoroughly enjoy the rest of the day, and good luck tomorrow morning!!  =)

// I love you too. //

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"