1st Trimester
Options

Zofran is a miracle

Zofran is a miracle drug. I don't feel 100% better, but I'm able to eat a little at a time and move a little. I went to the ER last night and ended up being completely dehydrated and I needed a ton of fluids. They did an u/s and said that things look find, but they couldn't find a hb at all. I am 7 weeks today, so they told me that happens sometimes. I'm so happy I ended up going last night, but I do wish I had gone earlier now because of the Zofran. I was able to eat a couple pieces of my gluten free toast for breakfast this morning, so that is a definite plus! I got the flavor of real food without the nausea bringing it back up.

Re: Zofran is a miracle

• Options
    Joie80Joie80 member
    Good for you! I'm glad you're feeling better. I struggle with getting enough fluids, because most make me feel very sick and even come back up. I may need to look into this myself.
  • Options
    If I don't take zofran, I throw up by 9am. It's been a miracle for me too! I would invest in some colace and start taking 1-2 pills a day. I suffer from IBS, but due to zofran, now suffer from constipation. You'll find almost every woman on zofran has the same issue. Trust me, start taking it before you end up going an entire week...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is colace OTC? I have colitis, so I'm not used to being constipated either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"