September 2011 Moms
Options

Hospital Baby Shower!

So, I am not being discharged from the hospital...just yet at least...and therefore, my baby shower has moved here!  I am really looking forward to seeing my wonderful friends and family who have been keeping constant watch over me this whole week. 

Of course, I wish that I wasnt in this situation and all was perfectly great with LO and I, but thankfully I am under good care here at the hospital.  My OB will be back tomorrow and I guess we'll see where to go from there.

In the meantime...I get a fun day down in a nice conference room that is turing into my shower location!  I guess it happens all of the time, the nurses said, and I hope to have some cake/treats left over to share with them because they are great!  Picture to come later!

BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Hospital Baby Shower!

• Options
    It sucks that you have to stay in the hospital, but it will be a great story someday. I hope you have fun today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's wonderful that the hospital is so accomodating.  Hope you enjoy your shower!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow - That is awesome that they are letting you have your shower at the hospital, in one of the conference rooms. It's sucks that you're not being discharged, but so nice to know that they are willing to accommodate you. I hope you have fun and gets tons of great stuff for Declan!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sucks that you're in the hospital, but glad to hear that they're taking good care of you and the LO.  Enjoy your shower!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    that is really sweet, hope you get out soon though!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    awwww how wonderful!!! Enjoy your shower! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's great that you still get to have a shower. Have a wonderful time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay!! Things like this keep us all positive!! I love that they are accomodating you and that you are in good hands while you are able to enjoy your shower. Hopefully you get to go home soon. You're getting closer mama!! Hang in there and I can't wait to see pics from your shower ;D
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Awe! Have fun! :) What a fun way to brighten the situation!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"