January 2012 Moms
Options

These are so funny! (crib sheets)

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for you keep. Hold on to your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is bleeding if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella

Re: These are so funny! (crib sheets)

• Options
    So cute! To bad I'm cheap :P
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    BabyFetus Ticker
    ~Still rooting for my TTC buddy ShanRich0810~
    ~ DD 5/15/00 ~ DS 2/27/03 ~ DD 9/29/04 ~ DS 7/3/07 ~
  • Options

So am I! Had to share anyway. I love unique and random things!

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for you keep. Hold on to your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is bleeding if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HAHA - love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmmm... could probably make some... just would need to figure out what paint you could use that would be safe...OR forward the link to future grandparents/aunts!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for linking to my etsy site! Much appreciated. I can do custom orders as well and put pretty much whatever you want on a sheet. I just finished one for a mom who is doing a gnome-themed nursery. :)

I realize the price is pretty high for a crib sheet that is going to get puked and pooped on. I struggle with lowering my price all the time. However, at this time, the costs I have to invest in each sheet remain pretty high. I use Carters sheets because I think they are the snuggliest, and it takes quite a time investment to finish each one since I make the stencil custom for each one and print them by hand. 

Facebook fans get a 10% discount, though!

Thanks again! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"