Illinois Babies
Options

The Big Latch On

Hi!

I don't know if anyone cares about this but I'll try anyway! To celebrate breastfeeding awareness, there is going to be the Big Latch On...to see if we (nursing mothers everywhere) can break the record for most women breastfeeding at the same time all around the world!

I live in Woodridge and couldn't find anything local so I registered my own location. If you are interested you can look me up on their website or search on Facebook for "Big Latch On Woodridge!".

Thank you so much for reading!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Big Latch On

• Options
    Thanks for posting this! I searched, too, and found nothing on the official website in or near Chicago (I am in the south 'burbs). Seems strange that such a large metropolitan area would not have any events. I won't make it to Woodridge, but hope you get some people to join you! Maybe next year, if some of us are still breastfeeding, we could arrange something more central (maybe in the City?) and get together!

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

• Options
    I was looking for something in Chicago too! I thought about organizing something but I didn't think anyone would come! I live on the south side around the corner from Cellular Field. Let me know if you girls are interested in coming here. I look forward to hearing from you. I would love to be part of this record setting day!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, I have at least one confirmed person coming to me. All it takes are two nursing moms to count. Plus, my address is up on the website so I could have someone just show up.

You two could get together and it would count! Maybe you will get some other ladies to join you...Best of luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

bookkitten, 

I'm hosting a Big Laqtch On tomorrow at Bridgeport Tattoo co, 3527 S Halsted, Chgo 60609, 773.983.2020. I hope you can make it! 

• Options
    imagenetters33:

bookkitten, 

I'm hosting a Big Laqtch On tomorrow at Bridgeport Tattoo co, 3527 S Halsted, Chgo 60609, 773.983.2020. I hope you can make it! 

Thanks, Netters33! Unfortunately, my husband just told me his aunt and her partner are coming tomorrow to meet Max, which means I have to try to get him to finish his morning nap by noon-ish (6 week growth spurt + no naps + gassy baby = nightmare, even before you add company!). I wish I could have come. How old is your LO? Maybe we'll still be bf-ing next year...

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"