TTC After a Loss
Options

~Ectopic Check in~

Hi ladies!  I am filling in for michaela080 this weekend.  I hope she is having a great time!  

I am sorry it is so late tonight!   How are we all doing this week?  Feel free to vent, share and/or celebrate!

QOTD:  Inspired by the saying "you learn something new everyday", what is the last thing noteworthy that you have learned?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~Ectopic Check in~

• Options

We lost a good friend of my family, so I am a little bummed out this week.  I am happy that I get to celebrate her life with her family this weekend. (If you can't tell, I am also working on being more optimistic about life.  Thus, the celebration instead of wallowing in sadness) 

QOTD:  I am learning Spanish from some of my coworkers.  I guess what they talked about with their customers and they teach me the words that I did not understand.  I am getting pretty good.   It is only basic speech, but I am understanding a lot more!  

I hope that you all have a great weekend!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    delinodelino member
    imageMegMeg0913:

We lost a good friend of my family, so I am a little bummed out this week.  I am happy that I get to celebrate her life with her family this weekend. (If you can't tell, I am also working on being more optimistic about life.  Thus, the celebration instead of wallowing in sadness) 

QOTD:  I am learning Spanish from some of my coworkers.  I guess what they talked about with their customers and they teach me the words that I did not understand.  I am getting pretty good.   It is only basic speech, but I am understanding a lot more!  

Hey Meg...I am so sorry for your loss, but I love your perspective on celebrating.

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    delinodelino member

Not too much going on over here.  AF came for a visit, which was welcome.  Now we will see what this cycle has to bring.  I am uber stressed at work and I hate it...but I will have to push through it.  DH is in a fishing tournament this weekend and since he has been down in the dumps, I really hope he does well.

QOTD:  I think the most important lessons learned for me is that when faced with huge obstacles, I need to break it down into smaller steps to get through it...whether that be with my TTC journey, work, home...etc...but in the end it WILL be done.

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Meg - Sorry for your loss.

This week should be the end of my 2WW. I'm going nuts. Sometimes the MF is so bad I'm just SURE I'm pregnant and other times it's so not there that I'm sure I'm not. This cycle was my earliest O since I've been temping and now this is also my longest LP. My temp dropped a bit this morning but is still just above the coverline, which is making me anxious to test tomorrow.

QOTD: I'm not sure what the last noteworthy thing I learned was, but my mom and I had a discussion earlier about something and she asked where I got the information. I replied "The Internet, duh. I learn everything on the Internet and everything on the Internet is true." (totally sarcastic) She asked my DH if he believed me and he replied, also sarcastically "Of course. I read on the Internet that everything you read on the Internet is true."

Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

<a href="http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/mmperea/Decorated images/?action=view
  • Options
    imageKyleRules:

Meg- I am sorry about your loss.

I started spotting last night so I guess my period is coming a few days early. yipee! I am looking forward to starting a new cycle bc I am that much closer to TTC!

I learned that I need to pick my zuccinis everyday or else they will be giant! 

This is true! The last place I worked had a veggie garden and it would flood out there when it rained so we couldn't always get to it. One year we had probably 10 lb. zucchinis by the time it dried out enough to pick them.

Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

<a href="http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/mmperea/Decorated images/?action=view
  • Options
    imageMegMeg0913:

Meg - I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's so hard to go through the normal ups and downs of life on top of what we're all going through.

TTC since 5/09 1st BFP ever 4/11 Surgery for ectopic 5/7/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

My husband and I went away for the weekend.  It was a nice break.  All week I've been bummed for my friend and coworker who just experienced her first loss.  I just keep trying to fill my time with distractions.  I'm wondering if AF will show around her normal schedule or not since this will be my second since the ectopic.  If she does, it will be at the end of the week.  But luckily I have another "distraction" planned for this weekend.  My coworkers daughter is one of the leads in a play - Fame.  My inlaws just picked dates in Feb. for a family trip to Hawaii so I'm excited about that but will be even more excited if I can't go because I'm pg.

QOTD:  I'm not sure if this really counts but I've been sitting here long enough thinking lol - I recently learned how to make tamales from a recipe and youtube videos.  It was pretty fun and tasted pretty good for a first try.

TTC since 5/09 1st BFP ever 4/11 Surgery for ectopic 5/7/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Just wanted to let you ladies know that I got a BFP, im still cautious... and waiting for my Dr to call with my beta #... i hope to see you all over on PGAL very soon... much luck and sticky baby dust all around!!!!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"