2nd Trimester
Options

no movement?

Im 18 weeks and I think I may have felt some slight movement a couple times over the past few days but im not 100% sure...my question is, is it normal to feel something for a couple days and then feel NOTHING the next day??? Its freaking me out but im trying not to over react

Re: no movement?

• Options
    At 18 weeks yes it is normal.  With my first child, I didn't start feeling consistent movement on a daily basis until 24-26 weeks.  Trust me, in no time the kid will be jumping on your bladder and kneeing you in the ribs all day long :D
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes totally normal.  The baby is still small and can move in positions you wont feel.  You only feel when they bump into you and at this stage in the game they have a huge pool around them to swim in.  You wont feel constant movement till around 25 or so weeks.  Thats why they dont have you count kicks till 28 weeks for that very reason.  So breathe and relax.  Enjoy your weekend Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies, you all are so much nicer than some of the other websites I have been on!
  • Options
    I wasn't sure I was feeling movement until 19 weeks.  It's normal for it not to be consistent yet- it's still early.
  • Options
    between 16-20 weeks I would feel something I would describe as a gas bubble once in a while. I'm 28 weeks now and I still hardly feel anything. My doc said it is normal. Every pregnancy is different. My friend's 1st kid she felt all day everyday from 15+, but her second kid never felt until almost the end.
  • Options

imagekyrastapp:
    The baby is still small and can move in positions you wont feel.  You only feel when they bump into you and at this stage in the game they have a huge pool around them to swim in. Smile

This. I started feeling movement randomly at 17w, but not consistently until 21ishw. Don't worry to much and just enjoy the times that you feel it. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket
    Caleb Jonathan
    Born November 30, 2011

The Winking of an Eye
    A blog about the mommyhood, wifehood and lifehood of a misplaced Minnesotan in SoCal
  • Options

I mean everyone different. But i ddint feel any movement till about 20 weeks. It all depends.

• Options
    Yes! I felt movement and then nothing for a week. Now feeling him moving again, and not every day.
  • Options
    I didn't feel constant "hard kick" movements until around 23-24 weeks.  Don't worry yourself...they will come!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"