Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Are you watching Nick & Vanessa's Wedding?

Does it make me super lame that I am? They said Jessica was getting married the same weekend. What? To who?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Are you watching Nick & Vanessa's Wedding?

• Options
    I am, but I really should go do something productive.  :P  I didn't hear that part about Jessica!  Hmm...
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

Yessssssssss me!  I just couldn't help myself even though I've been made fun of for it by my bff. lol

Meeting her hero...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm watching it too Embarrassed I've heard Jessica was also getting married but didn't know it was the same weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Not me... Lol

Although, I do think Nick and Vanessa are a cute couple. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I was, but DH changed the channel when I was putting the kids to bed.  Now I'm all pissy.  Not because I was too interested but because he didn't even ask and he's all pissy in general.  It's been a rough week for both of us so I'm trying to just stay away and give us both some space/time since we're short tempered.  The biggest thing is that our a/c upstairs is completely shot and it's going to be Tuesday or Wednesday before it's fixed.  It's been out since last Wednesday.  All the bedrooms are upstairs and our highs have been around 105 lately, so I have 4 kids (my three plus my niece, who's visiting for the week) sleeping in the dining room and DH and I are sleeping on an air mattress in the living room.  I think we're all just getting sick of each other.  And a thousand other little things keep coming up.  Nothing major, but it adds up and I'm tired and cranky. 

Wow, long answer to whether or not I'm watching Nick and Vanessa, huh?

• Options
    i have turned it on now.  i think i knew jessica was engaged because there was so much commotion over her ruby engagement ring and it seems like she got engaged right when nick and vanessa announced their engagement.  i feel like a complete geek talking about this.... HA!!!  :)
  • Options
    Ciarrai-oooh I hope it gets fixed REALLY soon. I know how hot it is in TX.
  • Options
    I didn't understand what happened with nick and Jessica anyway. Why couldn't they make it work?
  • Options
    We are lucky in that we have a/c working downstairs.  It's having trouble during the day just because upstairs is so hot and there's no way to keep it totally separate, but it gets down and comfy at night.  Just a PITA and getting a bit claustrophobic.  We have four (technically 5) bedrooms upstairs waiting for us to sleep in them.  It's supposed to be a high of 108 Monday through Thursday.  I might just shoot myself.  The guy came out yesterday and said it's the compressor so it's just a question of ordering the part and getting us on the schedule for the install.  He said it'd be Monday.  When I called today, I was told maybe Tuesday but probably Wednesday. We're doing it on our home warranty so no one is in a rush.  But it's costing us less than 10% of what it would have if we paid out of pocket, so I'm trying to be patient.
  • Options
    I am dvr-ing the special, so I haven't watched yet. But I think Jessica also getting married this weekend was a rumor because 2 days ago on People.com there was an article about her saying she hasn't picked a wedding dress yet. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well, now that I know it's on, I'm watching it!
    Our first baby girl, Lucia Joy, joined us on April 1, 2010!
  • Options
    "nuthin but fireworks from here on out". Haha romantic but a tad unrealistic.
  • Options

She didn't say she was getting married the exact same weekend, she was just referring to the fact that Jessica is also getting married soon. She's engaged to some guy. They have been together a year or so. I can't remember his name.

• Options
    Don't feel lame...I DVRed it...lol.  Gonna watch it tonight when DS goes to bed...I was too tired last night. 
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options
    Waiting for my day off tomorrow to watch it on DVR in peace, I love that kind of stuff.
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"