Parenting after a Loss
Options

CP: Halloween costumes!

Yay!! Halloween (my favorite holiday) is 3 short months away!!! That means it's time for Vanessa to start obsessing over costumes for her little Halloween Troll! So I've come up with 2 choices but I reserve the right to add more choices if I find more cute costumes down the road!

Option A: image

Option B: image

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CP: Halloween costumes!

• Options
    OMG. Must.have.dragon.costume!!! Where did you find that? Please tell me it's commercially available and don't have to make it. . .
    2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    OMG they're both so cute I cannot decide!  Get both!  (DS was a dragon and a monkey for his 1st Halloween b/c I could not choose just one).  :) 
    Prolactinoma, Hypothyroidism, PCOS m/c 8-19-08 @ 9wks 3d
    "And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday and I know that I am the luckiest."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageColoRxGirl:
    OMG. Must.have.dragon.costume!!! Where did you find that? Please tell me it's commercially available and don't have to make it. . .

Sorry! Suppose I could have shared that info! I just picked random websites that had them but they are available at several online retailers, I know the monster one is on Amazon but I don't know about the dragon one. I googled "dragon baby costume" and "monster baby costume" and just scrolled through under the Shopping tab until I found the one I wanted!

Dragon: https://www.costumediscounters.com/infant-toddler-costumes/animals/dinky-dragon-infant-toddler-costume-IC6032.html?code=CSEGoogleBase&cd=free70&mr:trackingCode=93AA7F2A-CA92-E011-8D66-001517B188A2&mr:referralID=NA

Monster: https://www.costumesupercenter.com/infant+toddler+costumes/dinosaurs+and+reptiles/IC6024-infant-toddler-lil-monster-costume.html?code=googlebase&mr:trackingCode=2389673E-F219-E011-AB84-001517B1882A&mr:referralID=NA

• Options
    Also, please stop reminding me that October is so close, b/c I don't know if I'm ready for my baby to be 2!
    Prolactinoma, Hypothyroidism, PCOS m/c 8-19-08 @ 9wks 3d
    "And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday and I know that I am the luckiest."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imagesoftskate31:
    Both look WAY too hot for TX weather, but I voted for monster. I barfed in my puffy rainbow brite costume back in the day b/c it was too hot...wont do that to my kid.

Lol! We'll see what happens but the past several Halloweens have been chilly enough for it but who knows it's been one hot summer!

• Options
    Aaaaand, the dragon costume now belongs to me. Yay!! I can't wait to see DH's face when I open that box. "Really, Amy? In August? Really?"
    2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageColoRxGirl:
    Aaaaand, the dragon costume now belongs to me. Yay!! I can't wait to see DH's face when I open that box. "Really, Amy? In August? Really?"

LOL, mine would just shrug and say, "Jax's Halloween costume is here." He'd probably have the same reaction if I bought it for him in January!

• Options
    Dragon, hands down!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

OMG my husband is going to hate you for posting those links! I love the monster costume!

I want. I want. I want.

• Options
    I love the monster... That exact costume is one I am thinking about for my LO.
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"