Two Under 2
Options

Double Stroller for Big Toddler

I am trying to determine if getting a double stroller is even worth an investment or to ask for as a gift.  My 2 year old weighs 33lbs.  I am trying to find a double for an infant and a kid that will might weigh 40 lbs a year from now (when I will need the double.).  Most strollers that I have found will only hold 40 lbs per seat. 

Just wanted to know if you think a double is worth making the investment and, if so, which one?

Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Double Stroller for Big Toddler

• Options
    Baby Jogger City Mini goes to 50lbs per seat. I currently have a ~33lb toddler and ~16lbs baby. Love it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My BJ city select is fine for my 30 lb 2.5 year old. He hasnt gained much in 6 months. He's tall and its works fine. We have the 2010 model and so the 2011 I Think has taller seats. the city mini is great too, it can hold my 4.5 year old neice who is 45 lbs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemayowife:
    Baby Jogger City Mini goes to 50lbs per seat. I currently have a ~33lb toddler and ~16lbs baby. Love it.

This, except I have 2 toddlers at 32lbs and 20lbs. By December, I'll have a 23-25lbs toddler (hopefully on the weight gain) and a newborn.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"