Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Double Stroller for "Big" Toddler

I am trying to determine if getting a double stroller is even worth an investment or to ask for as a gift.  My 2 year old weighs 33lbs.  I am trying to find a double for an infant and a kid that will might weigh 40 lbs a year from now (when I will need the double.).  Most strollers that I have found will only hold 40 lbs per seat. 

Just wanted to know if you think a double is worth making the investment and, if so, which one?

Thank you!

I am going to be reposting on 2U2 and Mults.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Double Stroller for "Big" Toddler

• Options
    We have the city mini double.  Holds up to 50 lbs.  We just got it since DD just outgrew the weight limits on our Graco one we had.  Since she still does ride some, I wanted something that I could use with any of the kids.  I have been really pleased with the city mini double.  It steers really well and I can use only one hand if needed.  It has fit through every door that I have encountered, which was a big concern of mine with the side by side.  The sun canopies are awesome and great to have down here in FL.  It is also lighter than the graco one.  The only negative I have found is the nice big basket is hard to access.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We got this Graco one because the front seat holds up to 50lbs. I like it but it's a bit heavy and bulky. For now, it's serving it's purpose and wasn't a huge investment. I'll probably get a better double stroller when DD can sit without needing the carseat.

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Quattro-Tour-Stroller-Zurich/dp/B001GQ2PAK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312116655&sr=8-1

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"