March 2011 Moms

BFing moms

Does your LO's face get red and splotchy when eating?

Re: BFing moms

• Only when shes hot will it get red.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Loading the player...
  • It gets red when he tries to poop while eating.

Also, he'll get occasional splotches from resting his cheek on my hand or the boppy. 

Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • Yes, sometimes. It also happens when H feeds her the bottle sometimes, too. I have no idea what causes it because she is not always hot when it happens. It goes away right after she stops eating and settles down.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • amy259amy259 member
    No, is it different places on her face or just her eyebrows/nose?DD's eyebrows/nose get red when she cries and will stay like that until she has calmed down. Do you put any lotion on or use a scented soap/detergent that could be bothering her?
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • imagemrs.jenRN:
    Yes, sometimes. It also happens when H feeds her the bottle sometimes, too. I have no idea what causes it because she is not always hot when it happens. It goes away right after she stops eating and settles down.
    Same here. It does seem to be mostly her forehead, eyebrow area.
  • DS has a birthmark between his eyebrowns that sometimes gets brighter red when he eats but otherwise, no
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageamethyst1220:
    imagemrs.jenRN:
    Yes, sometimes. It also happens when H feeds her the bottle sometimes, too. I have no idea what causes it because she is not always hot when it happens. It goes away right after she stops eating and settles down.
    Same here. It does seem to be mostly her forehead, eyebrow area.

That's exactly how it is with DD!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageTwinkz:
    DS has a birthmark between his eyebrowns that sometimes gets brighter red when he eats but otherwise, no

This. 

Sometimes his eyes get a little red and watery from sucking so hard, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"