Cloth Diapering
Options

Since I don't wear cloth diapers...

I have a kind of odd question.  Where is a good place to buy underwear?  I have been buying Victoria Secret's underwear since high school.  I went to buy some today and they didn't have my size and the quality didn't seem as good as when I bought them last (over 1 year ago).  I did the good old Fruit of the Loom and Hanes thing during pregnancy and don't want to wear those brands anymore.  I was some cute bikini cotton underwear.  Where can I find good quality that don't cost a fortune?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Since I don't wear cloth diapers...

• Options
    Bummer. I love VS cotton bikinis. I used to buy Danskins at Mervyns, but I don't know where to get them any more.
  • Options

I definitely agree that the quality of VS's underwear has gone down hill.  It's all that stretchy polyester crap that doesn't breath. Except the big granny panties, which do have their place in my "stash" but I get what you mean. 

Places like Macy's and Dillards have pretty good brands and usually always are running sales.  

If you feel like hunting, TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Steinmart have good prices on theirs, but its very hit or miss on sizes.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I actually like some of the fruit of the loom and hanes patterns and cuts! Victoria Secret does have more sizes online if you want to go that route too.

Otherwise I'm no help sorry!

• Options
    I'm currently doing the whole FotL/Hanes thing, so I'm not much help. I wear Hanes to work under my scrubs and did so before I was pregnant. I was sold by the wedgie free label.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagemah482:
    I'm currently doing the whole FotL/Hanes thing, so I'm not much help. I wear Hanes to work under my scrubs and did so before I was pregnant. I was sold by the wedgie free label.

Now that I think of it, I do remember some cuter of those brands that I didn't want to sell out the money for when I was pregnant.  I'll have to look again.  Thanks for the suggestions!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have been liking my DKNY's from Macy's or Boston store.  They have some cotton ones that are more boy cut (but not shorts) and they are sooo comfy without panty lines.  I got into them during pregnancy.  DH calls them my Big panties, but I don't care.  They generally run 3/$27 but I wait untill there's a coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase.  Jusy bought some more today and Ill link them cuz I love them that much.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had good luck with Gap underwear, and they are usually on sale. 
    DS1 5/2010, DS2 11/2012
  • Options
    what?  you don't wear cloth diapers...shoot
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have some Calvin Klein's that I love. I get them at Macy's and sometimes Costco.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The Gillian O'Malley line at Target is pretty cute and comfy.

I'm currently going the Hanes route myself though.

• Options
    I actually love Target for underwear.  They have a collection that is 5 for $20 and comes in all the styles that I loved at VS.  They also are much better quality than what VS has been making lately.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm another Hanes girl myself. But I can see what you mean. After this pregnancy/recovery I might want to get some new undies, spice it up with something cuter.. but on the other hand I can't beat the comfort of non-wedgie cotton :)
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love love love love love my American Eagle (Aerie) Cotton undies. They are sooo comfy and cute!
  • Options

imagebabyhq:
    I love love love love love my American Eagle (Aerie) Cotton undies. They are sooo comfy and cute!

This! But I only buy them when they are on super sale. You can check Ae.com!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I really like the Ambrielle line at JCPenney. They always have sales where it's 5 for $20 or something similar. They're super comfy.

I also second the Gap and AE suggestions. 

• Options
    I love gap body and I got some really comfy ones at costco called it.se.bit.se by french dressing. They are my sleeping undies since I wear hanky panky thongs during the day.
    Shareena Mom to Ethan 8.17.06 Lillian 9.25.08 Ewan 1.30.11 image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic For all 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"