Childless not by choice
Options

This is ridiculous

Seriously, you guys campaigned so hard for your own "child free - not by choice" board.  So where are you?  What's the point of having this board if you aren't even going to make use of it?  Seems like wasted space that could be used for some other topic that will at least get one post every week.

After four losses, we are done.

Re: This is ridiculous

• Options
    Mandy and I have often wondered who and where those posters are. We settled in anyway and found a happy home but I totally agree. It's kind of sad. I guess instead of complaining I could... you know... make posts or something. LOL Oh well. RIP CF:NBC :)
  • Options

Not sure why you created a name to make this post. Just because it's not used as often as you deem necessary doesn't mean it isn't a nice place for women in similar predicaments. 

Many of us don't quite know where we belong. It's not as simple to make cut and dry statements that you're totally done investigating whether or not having children is ever going to work.

My DH and I are currently in a trying phase, but we still have discussions about what life child-free will be like if this doesn't work. It's not so simple to digest once you envision life being a certain way and working to get accustomed to something very different.  Having both people agree on when it's time to stop treatments is another issue. 

I'm pretty sure they don't have a topic limit, so really it shouldn't bother you. It sure looks like people love lurking here. 

(Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yea there has been much wondering where the people who requested the board are.

As for me, well my husband wants to try "just one more time" so I haven't been posting that much here.

I'm sure I'll be back though. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    You don't belong if you can't be supportive, so leave these lovely ladies alone.  This isn't a board that one just shows up on.  By the time someone joins this board, they have gone through hell and back, and had to make decisions that no woman should ever have to make. If they're more careful about joining this board than another board, that's fine. I'm sure it takes most new boards a bit to get started.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Go the fvck away and mind your own business, Or you can grow some balls.  Do you think you are cool creating an AE to complain about something that you have no right to complain about. maybe we would post more often if it wasnt a carnival around here...people lurkey looing like its the damn freak show. 

we are currently in limbo 

• Options

As someone who newly needs this board I am very grateful that it is here. Do people post a lot here - no. But I, for one, am very happy that there is a place for me here. Where I can talk to other women who have struggle, in vain, to become a mother to a living, breathing, growing child. 

So, while I was not one of the women who campaigned for this board I am glad that others did, so that when I began to need it, it was here. 

TTC since July 2009 ^Rosemary^ May 7, 2010 Holding my rainbow, Beatrix, since August 21, 2012
  • Options
    imageDesiraeSunshine:

maybe we would post more often if it wasnt a carnival around here...people lurkey looing like its the damn freak show. 

Excellent point.

• Options
    Why do you care? I have never understood why so many people find this board offensive for some reason. Very strange.
  • Options
    imageDesiraeSunshine:

Go the fvck away and mind your own business, Or you can grow some balls.  Do you think you are cool creating an AE to complain about something that you have no right to complain about. maybe we would post more often if it wasnt a carnival around here...people lurkey looing like its the damn freak show. 

we are currently in limbo 

ditto

Romney-Portman 2012 ORGAN DONOR: DEAL WITH IT. :-) :-)
  • Options

My Dear, I do not, for a moment, believe that you have had four losses and are now done trying... no only because of the fact that you have one post... but because if you were in that situation you would certainly understand the need for this board!  With that said, I do understand that you must be terribly bored or you wouldn't be trying to bait a group of strangers who've had a hard road, so I do feel bad for you, but I will not entertain you.

This board, however slow, is incredibly important to the women who need it.  Good bye.

• Options
    imageb2b999:

As someone who newly needs this board I am very grateful that it is here. Do people post a lot here - no. But I, for one, am very happy that there is a place for me here. Where I can talk to other women who have struggle, in vain, to become a mother to a living, breathing, growing child. 

So, while I was not one of the women who campaigned for this board I am glad that others did, so that when I began to need it, it was here. 

Same. I haven't had time to post often but I check in. It's a slow board and that's OK. I'm not sure why there is frustration over it. Does it really matter to others on TB how much we post?

• Options

I just started over at TTC after 35 not too long ago. I only had 2 IUI's so sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to be heartbroken as alot of ladies including close friends of mine that have gone thru so many treatments. 

I'm glad this board exists. I have found comfort on here realizing I'm not the only one. I want a baby soo bad that DH and I are having problems. If it happened with an IUI he said great but will NOT go into debt with DE IVF. This breaks my heart. I really don't know how to move on and try to live in the present. 

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    This reply has been edited by a moderatorto remove the redirecting hyperlink spam
    PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS
  • Options
    Hi, it?s very nice to hear from BeckyP005 that she finds comfort from this board. This board is for people who are unable to have child and are still TTC. I am always there for all of you. I too had 3 miss before my DD and I can say that I can understand what thoughts you guys I going through. My best wishes for you and your well being. May you all succeed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"