April 2012 Moms
Options

For those who charted

Anyone still temping ? I know I should stop but it makes me so happy to see it still high!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those who charted

• Options
    I'm still temping too.... not sure why, I guess it's just nice to see the high temps.  I think I will stop once AFs due date comes and goes.  I guess it just reassures me that i'm still KU! lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm definitely still temping! Just like you ladies, the high temps reassure me. Not sure when I'll stop... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES!  I am.  I don't think I will stop for a while.  Went triphasic yesterday (by a big jump).  Seeing those numbers go that high makes me believe that my body is still producing the right hormones to keep this little one growing.  I DID stop PIAC every day today, though I anticipate I'll probably test once a week from here on out until we hear the heartbeat!!!
  • Options
    And thanks for posting this question - feels good to know I"m not the only one!
  • Options
    My husband heard it beep this morning and was like" I thought we would be done with that " haha my period is due today so I am officially late ! Yay! I have 2 more tests to get me until my ultrasound in 2 weeks .
  • Options
    I think I'll stop now only because I am three days past my longest LP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was charting up until 16 dpo.  I LOVED seeing my wonderful high temps.  But I got a dip on 16 dpo and lost it.  I freaked out about what it meant.  I spent the day researching BBT dips after BFP.  By the end of the day I was so stressed I finally said "forget this".  I had to put the thermometer away in another room so I could just relax.  
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    I stopped temping with DD at 14dpo, so that's what I did this time around. What a relief to not have to set my alarm!
  • Options
    Oh man, I stopped the day I got a BFP! DD happened to get up at 5 the first few days I started charting and I was so ready to say goodbye to that 5 o clock alarm lol.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I stopped too. I only charted for three months, so maybe it was as much of a routine for me as for someone who charted longer. Also, I think if my temp even took a tiny drop- you know.2 or something, I would freak out for the rest of the day!
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

I am still temping and charting. I don't know when I'll stop, even though AF would, in theory, be due tomorrow. I like the reassurance of seeing the temps still high.

Mr and Mrs EST 8.19.06

DD#1 3.28.12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes I am :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am not. I think it would make me nervous. I had a hard time getting temps at the same time every morning AND after 4 hours of sleep anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"