Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Recommend your highchair please!

Re: Recommend your highchair please!

• Options
    I really like our FP Space Saver.  We just put it on one of our dinning room chairs since that is where we eat.  Love it!
    Married 10.27.07
    DD 11.20.10
    BFP #2 8.25.12 M/C 9.3.12
    BFP #3 10.25.13 EDD 7.8.14

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Options
    I LOVE our tripp trapp.  Yes, it is pricey but it will grow with LO for many years and is super easy to clean (major plus).  It also looks great and LO can eat at the table with us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the FP Space Saver.  At first, I thought I didn't like it much, but I really like the way the straps provide a 5-point harness.  I compared this to the highchair my mother bought for her place for when DD visits.

It also tipped back plenty far for DD as a newborn.  DD actually joined us at dinner easily because of that, even when she was tiny.

I will say that we had NO CHAIR in this house that fit the space saver.  It was a gift, so we went with it, but bought a $15 plastic chair from Ikea to put it on.  It's super easy to clean.  After DD is done with it, we'll use the Ikea chair in her bedroom with the desk she will have (we already have it in the house - family heirloom).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Graco Contempo - so easy to use and clean, and very compact when closed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Love our FP Space Saver.  To me a high chair was a total waste of money!  I loved that I could feed LO on the floor when she was starting solids and I love it now that she's a toddler and she's secure at the dinner table with us.  It is a chair that grows with them and takes up no more room to store than your regular chairs arleady do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    image image image
  • Options

imageMs.MKBT:
    I really like our FP Space Saver.  We just put it on one of our dinning room chairs since that is where we eat.  Love it!

This!

• Options
    We were looking at the Peg Papa or the Tatamia, or the Oxo but everyone with the Fisher Price ones seem to love them.  Hmmm.
  • Options
    We have the Ikea Antilop one - it's $25 for the highchair and tray and it's great. We like to eat outside and it's light enough to easily move in and out, and as a bonus you can hose it off after a messy meal.  While light it's also super stable and fits a wide size of kids comfortably. And it has nice clean lines, and inserts/crevices for food to get stuck in.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    We have the Peg Perego Best and love it!  Similar to pp, our kitchen table chairs won't fit the space saver, and we didn't want to purchase a chair to put it on~ kinda defeats the purpose if we have to buy both...  Plus we like the look of it- a better fit in our modern(ish) kitchen. 
  • Options

We had two - Fisher Price Space Saver and First Years Infant-to-Toddler seat. The FP seat was more wide and harder to clean (but my kid was seriously messy and got food into every crevice); the FY seat was much more compact and easier to clean.

Both recline enough for newborns, which was nice for us. We liked having DD at the dinner table with us at our level.

• Options

We have this one (https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3312379) for DD#1 and it's worked out great. So great, in fact, that we have a second one up at my parents' house for her.

We just purchased this one (https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4353629&searchURL=false) for DD#2.  We don't have enough room to get another space saver style one at the table.  Obviously, we haven't used it yet but it got really good reviews online and it folds down very small to store when not in use. 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"