January 2012 Moms
Options

I think the hormones got to me today

I went in to use a gift card I recently received at Motherhood Maternity today. I walked around the store and really had a hard time finding something I liked. The sales associate was very sweet and really wanted to help but also said if I'm having a hard time just try some stuff on and come back after Ive had some time to think about it.

I finally found something, checked out and started CRYING. WTH! Not a couple tears,  but ugly cryface-big fat teary-red eyed crying. I am not a cryer and definitely not in the middle of a busy store! I grabbed my bag and ran out. I had no control. I cant even pinpoint what set me off because nothing happened! I'm laughing about it now but at the time I was pretty mortified.

So I dont feel like Im the only cray-cray out there, have you broke down recently for something silly...or nothing at all like me?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I think the hormones got to me today

• Options
    I wouldn't feel bad about crying there - they deal with pregnant women every day!! Glad you found something that you liked.
  • Options
    I was watching TV with DH earlier today. Nothing sad, nothing touching on TV, just started crying over nothing. Sometimes I think I need the emotional release.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nope, not just you! Today DH and I bought some stuff at Lowes, including a new faucet for our bathroom (I was totally excited about this). I dropped him and DD off at home and went straight to do the grocery shopping. When I got home, he was already installing it. For some reason, I was REALLY angry that he had started it without me. So I pitched a fit while I put the groceries away about how he didn't even care to wait, yada yada yada. So he finally retorts by saying something about how he always helps around the house and its unfair that I yell at him for doing something that I should be happy about. And that's all it took for me to go from yelling, to running into the bedroom crying like a baby. It wasn't even a fight, I literally was the one doing all the yelling, and then all of the crying. He basically sat there through most of it, lol.

Some days are just like that. And you know, it felt good to get it out! 

BabyName Ticker
    Mom to Nora Audrey *09.03.2009*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Haha...oh no.  How embarassing.

I have only cried once, until the other day.  During our morning preshift meeting at work I got really dizzy and felt a blackout feeling and broke out in a big sweat.  So I told my manager I had to go in back and sit down.  He followed me in there to make sure I was ok, and I suddenly burst out crying!  Then I felt embarassed because I HATE crying in front of people, then I couldn't stop for 20 minutes...ugh.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options

In June, I was directing my friends wedding and her aunt was really rude to me. At first I was ticked, then at the reception her aunt's husband smarted off to me and I started crying. I was so embarrassed and everyone was trying to make it better. I was like it is just cause I am pregnant. Things like that don't usually get to me.

Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"