Attachment Parenting

what kind of sling/carrier?

I have a moby wrap that I used with DS but didn't use it much when he was little and we were out as he was born in Sept. in MN. I want something quick and easy like a sling ot use with my third. What do people thiink about the hotsling? or are the ring slings better. I'm planning on doing ebay or craigs list so I wouldn't be apposed to buying a few types. Thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what kind of sling/carrier?

• sleeping baby productions ring sling.  I have a cheaper one and it's great.  I've used it for a year and it's held up so well and is so comfortable.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • imageStephanie10:
    I have a moby wrap that I used with DS but didn't use it much when he was little and we were out as he was born in Sept. in MN. I want something quick and easy like a sling ot use with my third. What do people thiink about the hotsling? or are the ring slings better. I'm planning on doing ebay or craigs list so I wouldn't be apposed to buying a few types. Thanks

Many people find that ring slings are better for them than a pouch because ring slings are easily adjustable.  However, some people are not a big fan of one-shoulder carriers at all.

What was your concern with using the Moby in September in MN?  Is it that there was snow on the ground and you didn't want the wrap getting wet?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my ringsling, because it was a "pouch" when she was smaller, but now DD sits on my hip while we're out. It's nice that multiple people can wear it and you can adjust how high/tight you want LO to be. I made my own, but I know there are several good shops on Etsy that sell them.
    imageimage imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"