South Jersey Babies
Options

FitSmart @ Virtua

Has anybody done the program or know someone who has? I have a lot of weight to lose, and am VERY motivated especially after my severe pre-e issues and delivering early. My goal is to lose about 75 pounds before getting pregnant again, in order to keep myself safe.

It's a pretty hefty price for FitSmart, but I feel like I need that sort of accountability that the program provides (weekly weigh-in, personal trainer sessions, etc.). But is that program in particular worth the $1,300 price? Or does anyone know of a good but cheaper program through any local gyms?

STM due Feb. 2017!

Re: FitSmart @ Virtua

• Options
    imagems12345:

Has anybody done the program or know someone who has? I have a lot of weight to lose, and am VERY motivated especially after my severe pre-e issues and delivering early. My goal is to lose about 75 pounds before getting pregnant again, in order to keep myself safe.

It's a pretty hefty price for FitSmart, but I feel like I need that sort of accountability that the program provides (weekly weigh-in, personal trainer sessions, etc.). But is that program in particular worth the $1,300 price? Or does anyone know of a good but cheaper program through any local gyms?

A personal trainer is 100% worth the price.  Exercising alone won't get you results unless you know how to exercise.  I learned that last year when I got a personal trainer.  A personal trainer will take your measurements and weight usually once a month, but if you need weekly they will do that.  My trainer had me write a food diary so that he could see my eating issues.

I can give you the contact if you would like so you could compare prices, etc.. 

• Options
    Hey thanks! Contact info would be terrific. I definitely need that kind of accountability!
    STM due Feb. 2017!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.elevateyourtraining.com

That is the website.  They are located my the Target in Turnersville on the black horse pike.  Make sure to ask for Drew.

856-637-2299 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"