Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

how do you offer rice to your baby?

How do they pick it up? lol..sounds like a stupid question but i can't imagine they chase this little grains around their tray lol. Thanks!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: how do you offer rice to your baby?

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    Rice grains stick together so she usually gets a bunch at a time and shovels them in. I just pile up a bit on her tray and let her go.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    Yes, we've tried. But she hated it. She just spit it out. We tried just from a spoon. She will eat it if it's in things, though. (like soup)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I usually let her start out trying to clump it together but sometimes I help her with a spoon.  Wholesome baby has a recipe for rice balls but it also includes meat and maybe a veggie.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Usborne Books & More site: https://t3702.myubam.com/
    Buy awesome books for your kids, host an online party to earn FREE books, fundraise, or join my selling team!
  • Options
    I just put a big pile on her tray. She palms a whole handful and puts it in her mouth the way you eat popcorn, palm to the open mouth. She loves rice with a little butter.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    I make calrose rice in my rice cooker so it's sticky.  She can get the sticky rice in her mouth easier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"