New Hampshire Babies

Central NH

Can anyone tell me about their experience delivering at Concord Hospital or Lakes Region General Hospital? This is my first baby and I am considering the two.

Re: Central NH

• Personal opinion, but you couldn't pay me enough to get a hangnail removed at LRGH let alone deliver a child there. Maybe it has improved in the years since I've left the area, but I've had so many horrible experiences with that place, I wouldn't go there.
  • klrratklrrat member
    I live in Laconia and LRGH is literally 20 seconds away from my house and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to step foot in their. I am going to Concord Dartmouth Hitchcock. I went to LRGH one time and they couldn't even figure out that my arm was broken!!! they are awful at everything they do. I have gone to concord dartmouth hitchcock for my regular doctor ever since I was born and it is a wonderful place. There was no doubt in my mind that, that was where I would have my baby. Hope that helps :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My hubby and I checked out LRGH and both hated it!  We've decided to go with with an out of hospital birth, so I'll be delivering at the Concord Birth Center.  BTW, I've heard great things about Concord Hospital

• I have heard bad things about LGRH from an employee!  I am going to Concord!  I actually use to work in The Family Place at Concord and they do a great job!  I recommend Concord Womans Care and Dr. Chaudhari as an OB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"