December 2010 Moms
Options

f/u to Huggies Overnights

Because I'm hating the new Overnights with the Pooh design (another poop-splosion last night after I wrote my first post), I called Huggies today to complain.  The rep was great and took all of my comments.  She said they did do a "graphics refresh" - swapping Mickey for Pooh - but also made a few design changes intended to improve absorption.  She did say that it's good to hear from users too because they make these changes but don't always know how they'll eventually work out.  They are sending me a pre-paid envelope to send in a few of my diapers PLUS a coupon for a free box, any size, any type, but some other coupons.  We use Huggies during the day too so I'm happy about this.  I just wish they would change the design back.  So, if you're hating them too please, please call and register your complaint.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: f/u to Huggies Overnights

• Options
    LOL, I hate the Mickey designs and like the Pooh.  :)  Personally, I wish they wouldn't put cartoon characters at all - it's not like my infant is watching cartoons. At least Pooh was a book first.  I complained to Huggies once because they removed some of their rewards I was saving points for before I could save enough points, and they sent an assortment of coupons in the mail!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"