January 2012 Moms
Options

WFD?

Sorry if this was already posted.

What are you all having for dinner?  Or what are you craving?

I've been craving a spinach, sausage, and olive calzone from this place over an hour away for days...and DH went to that town yesterday and said he almost got one for me, but he didn't come home until almost midnight.  Then he told me that he and BIL tried this mexican place that was sooo good.  So now I want a wet burrito too...but mostly just the calzone.

Re: WFD?

• Options
    We are having chicken enchiladas and cheesy rice! I've been dying for them all day long!

• Options

DH and DD are having daddy daughter night and I am going to my book club.

But since everyone has talked about enchiladas recently, I am going to make some next week 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i want pancakes!!! but i need protein, so that's out the window :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Chipotle... oh my yummm!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 7/11/09 TTC #1 Since 05/10
    BFP #1 09/20/10 Natural m/c 10/05/10
    BFP! #2 04/21/11... Beta 16 DPO: 437, 18 DPO:1446 Ultrasound 6w6d TWINS!
    Annabel & Sophia Born 11/28/11 at 34w6d
    BFP #3 10/4/16... Beta 13 DPO: 145, 15 DPO: 367 12/1/16 It's a GIRL!

• Options
    We ordered pizza from a local place.  DH ordered proscuitto on his side which i LOVE but it is a no-no now.  I'm thinking it might be ok because it will have been cooked.... maybe???? Either way i'm starving! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We had Pzones from Pizza Hut. Mmmmm!!!! Ham and green olives on mine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"