Secondary IF
Options

So today is CD-it-doesn't-really-matter

I really want to just be relieved at having nothing to do, but all I can think is that I am a little nervous about this surgery.

It's not guaranteed to fix anything, but it really could be the magic bullet explaining everything.  

Even though it's not like I'm being opened way up like with my c/s or even when I destroyed my ankle in a hockey game and had to get plates and screws put in, but it's serious enough that they have to tell me I might die, or need a transfusion, and ask if I have a living will.

Time seems to fly for me when I have a calendar of drugs to take (antibx and estrogen for 12 days, just estrogen for another 9, then prometrium for 7, wait for AF, and get an u/s).  Wonder if that will hold true....

In other good times, I was supposed to have jury duty on August 3rd, the kind in which you call in the night before, but because of this, it was moved to August 8, the first monday after I've taken 3 days off work for surgery, and I'm told I have to show up, not call in the night before. Grrr.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So today is CD-it-doesn't-really-matter

• Options
    JMayJMay member
    You know I'm holding good toughts for you Jen, for the surgery and for success shortly thereafter.  (((HUGS)))
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Will keep you in my prayers...I was even nervous when I had an HSG so I can only imagine how you feel.  But it's all good things in the end, right...at least it can't hurt...and the warnings are always just so you can't say "you didn't tell me"...so probably they are the slim to none variety.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"