Baby Names
Options

Beginning thoughts...

I'm due Christmas Day and DH and I are pushing ourselves to start thinking of names. So far nothing has hit us with a ton of love but these are a few that have survived the cut. Any suggestions you think we'd like are welcome! We perfer older names. We dread over popular names however those over popular names don't seem to be too common around our area (can't name one other Emma or Olivia). More unique names are welcome too---as long as they don't get too complicated;).

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beginning thoughts...

• Options

I voted for Kassidy, but I really don't like Christine as a mn. I don't like Emmalina but I do like Emmeline.

Other suggestions::

Alma, Nella, Vera, Helen, Elnora, Octavia, Pearl, Meredith, Rosemary,Georgeanna, Eudora, Etta, Francine, Delia, Althea, Ada

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Options

I like Natalie Christine a lot.

Have you considered Noelle? 

Noelle Christine is pretty (and has a Christmasy ring to it)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Natalie Christine is nice and Christmas-y!
  • Options

Natalie Christine is too Christmasy for me (I can't help reading "Nativity of Christ").

Are you looking for something Christmasy or trying to get away from it? That would help in knowing which direction to go in.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image526SadieSadie:

I like Natalie Christine a lot.

Have you considered Noelle? 

Noelle Christine is pretty (and has a Christmasy ring to it)

That one has came up! I like it alot too. DH hate it though :(.

• Options
    imageanna7602:

Natalie Christine is too Christmasy for me (I can't help reading "Nativity of Christ").

Are you looking for something Christmasy or trying to get away from it? That would help in knowing which direction to go in.

I'm not looking for anything "Christmasy". If it lands that way I guess it has a little extra meaning on her birth month. We aren't really religious so I would have never (and still really don't see) "Nativity of Christ". lol.

• Options

Just a thought...even though names like Emma and Olivia aren't popular in your area, what about when your daughter gets to college?  She could be in classes with 10 other girls with that name.  I was in LOVE with Charlotte, Olivia, and Sophie until I realized how common they have become.  I voted for Natalie Christine.  It's very pretty and not TOO popular.

• Options
    imageDawnJM25:

Just a thought...even though names like Emma and Olivia aren't popular in your area, what about when your daughter gets to college?  She could be in classes with 10 other girls with that name.  I was in LOVE with Charlotte, Olivia, and Sophie until I realized how common they have become.  I voted for Natalie Christine.  It's very pretty and not TOO popular.

I've thought about that. I guess I think it's less stressful when you're older? I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the more popular names yet...I'm just starting to test the waters;).

• Options
    I love Natalie Christine!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Love Natalie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"