February 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone still super emotional?

I have always been a little more sensitive but I am still as weepy as I was during pregnancy! Not in a sad way, but I cry during every commercial, TV show, when a milestone is hit, etc. Yesterday I was practically balling when I found DS had cut two teeth. I called H at work and he thought something was wrong because I was crying. I seriously don't know what the heck is going on! I'm not depressed or sad or anything like that...but I cannot stop tearing up at every moment. I toured a daycare yesterday as a back-up plan. We aren't planning to need it just yet but I still got emotional when I saw the babies sleeping in their cribs!

Please tell me I am not the only one! :) 

Re: Anyone still super emotional?

• Options
    Nope...you aren't alone! I find myself being able to relate more to things that involve children, which in turns makes me cry. So, it's a different kind of crying! If that makes any sens!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    yup, still super emotional
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too!  I have always been one to get emotional over silly things (like tv shows), but it's 100x worse now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    so emotional this post made me teary eyed thinking about it! def not alone :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am, but thats because I had to stop taking my antidepressants because I'm pregnant. So threefold mood swings. Haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I get teary eyed all the time and have to hold back the tears. Yesterday my team sang Happy Birthday to me at work, and brought over a gift.  I almost lost it! Last week we promoted a girl, and while we were in the office (there were about  6 of us) I had tears in my eyes. I had to try and play it off!  Commericals and even segments on the news set me off as well. You are not alone!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imagecgr8979:
    Nope...you aren't alone! I find myself being able to relate more to things that involve children, which in turns makes me cry. So, it's a different kind of crying! If that makes any sens!

yes, this! i've never been a crier, but anything i can relate to child-wise chokes me up! 

tears in heaven. 5.21.09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I gt teary today and nearly balled in the car in the commissary parking lot! I was walking in the parking lot with my kids to my van and this younger Marine with a buddy comes super fast around a corner and just barely stopped short enough to avoid nailing us. I kept going, but a higher ranking Marine stopped the car and yelled at the guys in it, asking them how they'd like it if I was theri wife ir those were their kids and someone nearly ran them over in in a parking lot. I felt super defended, and it made me smile, and the thought he cared so much made me nearly cry... gah, gotta stop now. It was really sweet and I'm too emotional about it.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"