Trouble TTC
Options

mwlove

Good luck today on your interview! I hope you get it!!!!!!

Re: mwlove

• Options
    Thanks pulga!  How did the Praxis go?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I hope I passed. It was easier in some parts than the practice test, but there was a speaking part of the test. So like 30 people in one room all talking into their computers in different languages- MAJORLY distracting. At one point I was on reading comprehension and others were on speaking and I couldn't really pay attention to what I was reading. That stunk. So glad to have it out of the way though.

How was your interview? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sure you passed and all your studying paid off!  Wow - I can't believe they had it set up like that - how distracting!  Now you'll be able to relax and enjoy the rest of summer without studying - yay!

The interview went well.   But I found out last night that a lady was offered one of the jobs right on the spot earlier in the day. (I knew the lady from working with her my first year of teaching.)  The job she got was the one I was going for the most because the other two require me to go back to school to get another endorsement, which is fine I just am not as prepared to teach them.

• Options
    oh no... well I really hope you get it. Did they say when they would tell you?
  • Options
    Wednesday or after is when they said they would call either way. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"