Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Teachers: When do you have to go back to work?

I know that different regions of the country start school at different times.  We got out on June 2nd last year so we go back early in the summer.  I love teaching, but I've had such a great summer with Ben that I'm sad to see it end.

When do you go back?

What grade do you teach?

Where do you live?

I go back August 8th and the kids start August 10th. I teach Kindergarten and live in North Georgia where it is so hot when we head back that we can't even go out to recess for fear of heat illnesses.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teachers: When do you have to go back to work?

• Options

I go back August 30th for inservice. Kids start September 6th.

I teach students ages 4- 21 at a school for kids with special needs. (Music Teacher)

I'm from SE PA.

• Options

I go back August 17th and kids go back August 29th.

I teach 1st grade in Northern VA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

August 16th for me-Aug. 22nd for our students.  I teach 2nd grade and live in Southern CA.

I'm going to miss my kiddos, too. But, I think I will be ready to go back. :)

• Options

I am in NY and we got out on June 24.  I go back Sept 1 & 2 for superintendent conference days and the students start on Sept 6.  This year I teach 7th and 8th grade Italian but I have done through 10th grade Italian.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options

I go back Aug 12 for inservice and kids return the 17th. (unless baby comes before then)

I teach 3rd grade this year.

I teach, not live in western Iowa. 

• Options

Next year, I'm teaching 1st grade and we start back August 16th.  I'm in Palm Beach County, FL. 

• Options

6th Grade LA in local middle school outside Philly

8/23-8/25 In-Service Days; students start on the 29th. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"