Two Under 2
Options

S/O City Mini Double

There is one up on my local Craigslist board for sale $100. DD will be 17 months when #2 arrives in early March, and I wouldn't imagine this would get used for a few months until it warmed up. This is a good deal right? Am I going to use this, or will DD be hitting the point where she won't want to ride and I'll still be chasing after her? Will I be able to fit this in the trunk of my Kia Spectra? Thanks for the advice ladies!
image        image

Re: S/O City Mini Double

• Options
    That is an incredible deal.  Dylan is 20 months now and rides in the stroller still.  He does get down and walk around too but will also ride.  For that reason, I sometimes wish I had the City Select, but I didn't want to spend the extra $ for it at the time.  The City Mini Double fits through all doors I've tried easily, pushes great, folds pretty flat.  I would think it would fit in your trunk fine.
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is a great deal! we used ours when Adden was a newborn and Evan was 18 months...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Buy it. Now.

DS is 19 months and we use the double BJCM all the time. He's ~33lbs, but it goes to 50lbs. It folds flatter (and easier) than any other double I've ever tested- you should be good in your Kia.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"