April 2011 Moms

a tooth at 3 months?

My son has NEVER cried for more than...I'll say 5 minutes. He's just never been fussy at all. WELL last night he screamed for over an hour!!!!!!!!!!! I tried everything. The 5 s', rocking, skin time, paci, teething rings, tylenol, tummy drops. I couldn't figure out what was going on. He's been teething for a couple of weeks and I just assumed it was that. THEN, I stuck my finger in his mouth to find a TOOTH has already broken the skin! OMG, he's only 3 months old?!

and do you know how my genius husband finally calmed him down? the vacuum cleaner!!!! We almost slept with it running, we were that deperate!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: a tooth at 3 months?

• Yep, my LO had a tooth at 2 months old.  Babies can actually be born with teeth!  Glad you figured it out and found a solution  =0)
  • imageJeannieLynn:

and do you know how my genius husband finally calmed him down? the vacuum cleaner!!!! We almost slept with it running, we were that deperate!

I love this.  The hairdryer would work on DS.  I felt the same way about it.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, really? My LO has been drooling so much lately, I've been wondering if she's starting to teeth too. Good for you for figuring it out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have one coming in. Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"