Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. you are rich enough to afford one of the following to have on staff/be on demand whenever you wish: a) Chef, b) Maid/Housekeeper, c) Massage Therapist, d) Driver/Errand runner, e) Stylist to do your hair/makeup and help pick out clothes, f) your choice/something similar.  Which do you choose and why?
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1. 15w4d pregnant with twins and feeling pretty good.  I've been lazy this week, so I'm trying to be productive today. 

2.  Highlight- prenatal massage on Wed afternoon.  I hadn't had a massage in a while and it was great.  Lowlight- our cable has been acting goofy and the DVR didn't record some of my shows. :(

3.  Picking up Dh's parent's old dining room table, chairs and hutch since they have a new one.  Not exactly my style but thrilled to get it for free.  I'm planning to refinish the hutch for sure and maybe the table and chairs... we'll see how ambitious I am.

4.  Massage therapist.  My back is always sore so that would be awesome!

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Hi!!

I'll check in :-) 

1.  I'm feeling so far so good...just really tired, and this heat doesn't help!

2.  Highlight of my week - getting roses from my DH yesteray.  Lowlight - my family has made the decision to call hospice for my grandpa who is struggling with congestive heart failure and kidney failure.  So this has been a tough week.

3.  Weekend plans - we'll all be going to a reunion this weekend with my entire extended family to be with my grandpa.  It will be good to see everyone, but very bittersweet.

4.  Totall not rich enough to afford this :-)  But I'd go with a maid/housekeeper b/c I hate cleaning!

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Good but soooo sick of this heat!

2. Lowlight--DD weaned off the nipple shield and my boobs were super sore.  Highlight--Her latch is better so no more nipple shield or pain!!

3. Putting up the decal for DD's nursery.  I was on bedrest the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy, so a lot of stuff didn't get done.

4. Totally a housekeeper.  I hate cleaning!

• Options

1.  I'm feeling good.  DD decided to start jabbering in her crib at 5:30 this morning (?!?) so I'm ready for a nap when she goes down.

2.  Highlight:  Tonight I have a MOPS leadership retreat so I will have lots of girl time and will have a kid-free night (thanks DH!).  Lowlight:  One of my parents' dogs passed away on Tuesday.  :(  They also had to make the decision to have their second one put down next week b/c he is really old, has congestive heart failure and he's just not doing well.  I'm so sad for them.

3.  Retreat, making ribs tomorrow night, church, hopefully napping.

4.  Housekeeper/maid.  Cleaning is seriously the last thing on my list right now and it just doesn't get done as often as I'd like or in the manner I'd like.  I console myself with the fact that I have a home-cooked meal on the table 6 nights a week, so at least I'm not totally slacking.  ;)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageillinigal:
    1. how are you feeling? Good, getting little more uncomfortable and I have finally accepted that I can no longer wear my pre-pregnancy clothes :(

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight-Finishing up another summer class, Lowlight-Having to be in Columbus, OH to finish the class so I have been away from DH all week.

3. weekend plans? Do the final exam for above class and start reading for my class next week and studying for the MPRE exam.  This weekend sucks!

4. you are rich enough to afford one of the following to have on staff/be on demand whenever you wish: a) Chef, b) Maid/Housekeeper, c) Massage Therapist, d) Driver/Errand runner, e) Stylist to do your hair/makeup and help pick out clothes, f) your choice/something similar.  Which do you choose and why?
      Stylist because I always feel better about myself when I look nice but I don't have the skills to put together a complete look on my own. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. Triumphant!! Chris comes home today, marking the end of 2 weeks of being a single mom of a 2yr old and 5 month old while working full time. We survived, despite Connor being sick and a total disaster. I hope I never really have to be a single parent - no way I could do it!

2. Highlight: Today, since my husband finally comes home!

Lowlight: Connor being sick. I swear he has projectile vomited on every wall, floor, and piece of clothing in this house. 

3. I think some family bonding is in order. Today we may kill some time by going to the Children's Museum. Tomorrow we might go to the pool and just regroup.

4. Housekeeper, although a massage therapist would be a very close second!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"