Two Under 2

Quick! 2 RFing in a car?

I'm going to install the car seats this afternoon during nap and DH is taking them to be inspected tomorrow morning. Provided DD's car seat even fits with the headrest attached (fingers crossed!), which kiddo do I put where? I'm thinking DD1 behind me so I can have a visual on baby if I need to? Or does it make more sense to put DD1 behind the passenger b/c she likes to hold hands sometimes?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Quick! 2 RFing in a car?

• I had both rear facing until DD turned 2.  Out of sheer laziness I just kept her behind the passenger seat and put DS behind the driver seat.  I couldn't think of any real reasons to switch them that were compelling enough to totally switch things around.  It has been fine :).

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• I had #2 behind me and #1 behind the passenger.

My reasoning was also from pure laziness-the drivers side is closer to my front door, so it was less carrying the infant seat when DD was on my side. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD1 is behind the passenger in our van because I can hand her things easier this way.  :) 

Snuggling after a nap! Claira 2 yrs and Sophia 11 months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD1 is behind the driver, DD2 will be behind the passenger. That's the only way I can have them both RFing since we drive a Jetta :)
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"