Trouble TTC
Options

I thought it was odd (and sweet story)

Went in for CD10 monitoring yesterday, my follicles and lining were on point with the last two cycles, but my LH was lower, and my estrogen was higher.  I was expecting to go back on Monday (CD14), but they want to see me tomorrow (CD12).  I asked why and they said my bloodwork is elevated so I might be responding faster.  I don't know why it isn't making sense to me.

On another note, last week a friend sent me a picture of her first US confirming twins.  Yay!!  Made me cry.  I got home and there was a package in the mail, and the whole way back into the house I'm racking my brain trying to remember what I ordered, and inside are two fertility bracelets from my SIL.  I'd never said anything to her about it, just that the rash of pregnancies around me was like chewing on a bitter apple, and she just surprised me with them.  Made me cry, again, lol, but this time it was good tears.

Gus Gus
Born: August 27th, 2012
8lbs. 15oz. 20" @ 7:07pm
August 2012 July Siggy: Pool Baby
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Follow The White Rabitt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I thought it was odd (and sweet story)

• Options
    I guess that's good news on the monitoring? GL and hope you can get KU this cycle! That was sweet of your SIL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"