IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

Re: **FFC**

• Options

I have been driving by the movie set in my town twice a day...they are filming a bradley cooper/ryan gosling movie there. Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

* i love to pop pimples and squeeze black heads, i can't even explain why but it brings me joy

* whenever i'm alone at the RE's office waiting to be vaj cammed, i play with the machine and push buttons

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGinger71:

I have been driving by the movie set in my town twice a day...they are filming a bradley cooper/ryan gosling movie there. Embarrassed

Heehee, this made me giggle.  I was at a wedding last Friday and followed another guest around all night because he looked like Bradley Cooper.  My DH was the best man in the wedding and the guy I followed around all night was a friend of the groom as well.  They went to Vegas for the bachelor party, when I was introduced to him, as my classy drunken self I said  "This is who you went to Vegas with?!  What the Fvck , he looks like Bradley Cooper!  No wonder you had a GREAT time!". 

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I would like to get wasty tonight. I have a little strapless dress with red shoes and accessories that I plan to rock and then have my way with my husband. Angel

Tmi?.... Too bad!  Devil

:)

• Options
    imageNesting.Away:

I would like to get wasty tonight. I have a little strapless dress with red shoes and accessories that I plan to rock and then have my way with my husband. Angel

Tmi?.... Too bad!  Devil

thats aweosme 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imageNesting.Away:

Tmi?.... Too bad!  Devil

thats aweosme 

I agree.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Mission Accomplished!  teehee  Wink

imagebfarrell:
    imageDeputiesWife:
    imageNesting.Away:

Tmi?.... Too bad!  Devil

thats aweosme 

I agree.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"