New to The Bump

New Mommie-To-Be

Hey Everyone!! I'm totally NEW to "the bump." I've been on The Nest a lot in the past and also the The Knot. I'm pregnant with my FIRST baby and have so many questions :) so I thought this would be a great place to come!

I am 22 weeks and due Dec. 1st. We just found out last week we having a BOY! We don't have a name picked out yet, though. We are SO excited!!

Now, I have tons of questions about which diaper bag to buy or the best baby memory book, etc. so I'll be posting about all that stuff soon. Just wanted to say hey!

-Heidi

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Re: New Mommie-To-Be

• bigv44bigv44 member

CONGRATS!!

How exciting for you... I'm only 5wks.... So I have awhile before I am where you are!!

:-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank YOU!!! Great ideas :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! :) Along with the boards that were already suggested, I would suggest checking out your birth month board and your trimester board! Congratulations!

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"