Cincinnati Babies
Options

Highchair Recos?

Addy started solids and absolutely LOVES them.  She does better now than Eli did at 6 months!  She eats like a champ.  :)  What high chair is best?  I need one that reclines a little, as she tends to lean forward b/c her hands and feet are down there... lol.  Her hands and feet are possibly the only thing she likes better than food and her big brother.
Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
imageimage
*Photos by Kacy Cierley*
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Highchair Recos?

• Options
    I had a Graco Tempo which was good enough for 12 months because you can wheel it around but some of the ladies here rec'd the Fisher Price Space Saver and my GF who is pregnant with her 5th child highly recommends it so I bit the bullet back a few months ago when Amazon had the incredible $35 deal on them and bought 2 and I LOVE them, perfect for both the Henry and Serena both.  I have taken it to a friend's house when we went for dinner and used it too.  Can not recommend it enough.
    DH - 42 Me - 36 DS1 -15 DS2 - 3 DD - 1
  • Options
    I highly recommend the Fisher Price Space Saver-- it was what we had registered for and bought which worked out nicely once Nicholas started feeding therapy because his therapist recommended it also because it can recline slightly which is good for early eaters. Plus its not horribly expensive and can be used as a booster seat as the child grows. We also like it because it travels easily when we go on weekend trips to visit family who don't have baby gear available.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second the FP Space Saver.  Love mine.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ditto spacesaver. It is cheap, doesn't take up space, can recline, and we have even traveled with it on vacation and family dinners.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    Ditto the Spacesaver...We love ours!  :)
  • Options
    Echoing everything already said about the FP Space Saver. I would say it is the one piece of baby equipment that we got the most value and use out of (still using it at almost age 5 as a booster seat).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"