Los Angeles Babies
Options

Looking for Torrance Mem OB

I moved here from Dallas a few months ago and just found out I'm pregnant.  I need rec's for an OB that delivers at Torrance Memorial.  I'm interviewing Dr. Bujor on Monday (got her name from the bump) but any other recs would be appreciated, this is my first and I have no idea how to begin this process.  I prefer a female doctor.  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Looking for Torrance Mem OB

• Options

I ended up finding the hospital first, then looked into the doctors that delivered there. It's a lot of researching on your part but here's the link to your hospital listing:

https://www.torrancememorial.org/Our_Doctors/Physician_Search/Search_Results.aspx?S=99

I'd go through and look up the females on yelp, healthgrades and just googling their name.

Good luck! 

The P & J sandwich
  • Options

I'm seeing Dr. Lam and I couldn't be happier! He's a man, but he's great anyway. :) Very attentive, patient, and (best of all for me) laid back. I've never felt anxious about anything that's happening because he always explains things to me in a way that is calming and reassuring.

If you're willing to consider a male OB, check him out:

https://www.torrancememorial.org/Our_Doctors/Physician_Search/L/Anthony_Lam_M_D_.aspx

He works at both Torrance Memorial and Little Company.

Oh, and congrats! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Dr. Rodriguez! She's great! She's located right at the hospital and she also has an office in Manhattan beach 
  • Options
    I LOVE our OB Dr. Scharfenberger.  He works out of Little Co and Torrance Memorial.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had Dr. Naghi and Dr. Rodriguez. Loved them both!!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

Dr. Bujor delivered my 2nd baby in 2007 :)

My new OB is Dr. Cotwright. She works for the Medical Group of Women's physicians. They have offices in Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach. I really like her and she did a super great job on my 3rd c-section last week!!! She delivers at Torrance Memorial and Little Co of Mary.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Dr. Elledge delivered my baby in January. She is the only doctor in the practice and often I had to wait up to an hour for my appointment, but when it was time for my baby to be born she was very attentive. She really takes the time to get to know you. I even ran into her 5 months after LO was born and she remembered both of our names!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"