High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

High risk and team green

Hi girls!  I have a unicornuate uterus and am being monitored carefully for growth restriction this pregnancy as my DS was born at 3.5 lbs. at 36 weeks before we found out about my UU.  DH and I decided we want to keep the gender a surprise this time around, but I'm scared we're going to accidentally see "the goods" on one of our later ultrasounds.  I get a u/s every 4 weeks.  I know the tech can tell us to look away when she is looking at that area, but I would think the chances would be fairly high of the baby turning just the right way during a full-body view.  I don't want to have to keep my eyes closed for the whole darn u/s each time!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: High risk and team green

• Options
    I would just be clear with the tech, right when she is starting the procedure.
    Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options
    We had at least 8 ultrasounds, most after 32 weeks and stayed team green.  Let the tech know, and really, half the time I couldnt tell what we were looking @ anyway, even towards the end.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejcsumm0:
    We had at least 8 ultrasounds, most after 32 weeks and stayed team green.  Let the tech know, and really, half the time I couldnt tell what we were looking @ anyway, even towards the end.

That makes me feel better.  Thank you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"