Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

InchBug or NameBubbles labels?

Has anyone used either of these and if so, did you like them? Any other recommendations for a site to order labels for bottles, etc for daycare?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: InchBug or NameBubbles labels?

• Options
    I've never used any of them but I have heard really good things about Mabel's labels.

• Options
    no help here, I was going to be asking this same question today. Well that and if anyone knew of discount codes for them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered some labels from kiddotags.com for DD and I love them!
    DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • Options

imageRed_Dahlia:

I was all set to order from Kiddo Tags and then saw they're "not for use on glass products" - all of DD's bottles are glass, so I guess those won't work for us! I haven't noticed that caveat on other brands, so I'm hoping whichever ones we end up with will work on her bottles.

• Options

We ordered some from Mable's Labels and love them.

www.mabel.ca

• Options
    I ordered my Daycare pack from Namebubbles last week with code SCHOOL2011 for 15% off
  • Options
    I have always used NameBubbles for both kids. I've bought a few daycare packs from them and they are really good quality. Fast shipping, too!

• Options
    Another vote for namebubbles...used them with my first DS and they are great!  will be using them again.
  • Options
    I got some InchBug's for a shower gift and I ADORE them!!! Best invention ever.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

We love love love our Inchbug Labels.

JULY15 will get you 15% off thru the end of the month. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use the Inchbug Orbit Labels and their regular sticker labels.  I like them both a lot.  The Orbit labels are fantastic since they are reusable and will also be used on sippy cups.
  • Options
    I bought name labels from namebubbles and date labels from inchbug. Love them both.
    Hannah born 4/5/11
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    Miscarriage d/t blighted ovum 8/14
  • Options

imageRed_Dahlia:

I just ordered some for Mason, but they haven't arrived yet. I used the code "referral" and got 20% off my order!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"